Child Priest Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
Recently you had a conversation with your son about what he wanted to be when he grew up. You thought he was going to say “fireman”, “police officer”, “astronaut”, or something along those lines. But no, he threw a curve ball and said “priest”.
You don’t want to be discouraging. You just weren’t expecting it. Honestly, you thought he would grow up to be a lawyer with the way he likes to negotiate his bed time. But, no, he wants to be a priest. He says he wants to be the one who marries people. He wants to be the person who says funny Latin words as a person is laid to rest.
This Child Priest Costume will let him really get to know what it’s like to be a priest before he goes to take his vows. He will be able to pretend as if he were really a man of the cloth, carrying his bible around. He can even go around blessing everything in the house by saying the words “In nomine Patris et Filii et Spirtitus Sancti” as he sprinkles water on the things you own, and the dog. Who knows this might just be a phase, and your house will only have to be blessed for a month or two before he decides he wants to reach the stars. Or pursue that law degree.
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Full-length long-sleeved robe has back zipper
- Stand-up collar has white inset at front
- Also available in toddler, adult & plus sizes
|Small||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large||Child Size||10 - 12||10 - 12|
|X-Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!