Plus Size Jolly Ole St. Nick Costume
- Boot tops
- 95% polyester/5% spandex velvet; 51% acrylic/49% polyester faux fur
- Red velvet knee-length pullover jacket has strip of white faux fur at center front
- Cape, sleeves & hemline edged w/ band of faux fur
- Embroidered gold snowflakes & swirls on cape & jacket front
- Red velvet pants have elastic waist, white faux fur cuffs
- Red velvet hat has fur edge band & pompom at tip
- 4" wide black vinyl belt has brass-tone metal buckle
- Black vinyl boot tops have elastic in top edge & under shoe
- Also available in standard size
Look, no one wants to talk about it, and we can tell that it’s bringing you down, so we’re just gonna say it - getting older at Christmas is rough! You spend your whole childhood getting all the attention and presents…almost everything about Christmas is about filling you with laughter and joy, making visions of sugarplum visions dance in your head, and filing you with shock and awe on Christmas morning. That’s heady stuff! Jesus might be the reason for the season, but otherwise, it was a whole holiday that was basically built around us! And you liked it. We all liked it. It was the best.
But then, all of a sudden, it’s like we hit maturity and suddenly everyone’s all, “Should we keep exchanging gifts? What if we just give presents to the kids?” And you’re all like, “HECK NO! I look forward to opening these presents all year! And now you just wanna take that away from me?!” It’s like…what happened? How did your one special holiday start going so wrong? What’s a guy to do to get a little bit of that Christmas magic back?!
Easy: Become the real star of the show! That’s right - get a lil’ bit of that sweet, sweet holiday spotlight by sliding right into this Plus Size Jolly Ole St. Nick Costume! With the luxurious velvet and faux fur costume. You’ll be hitching your sleigh right back into that coveted position of feeling like Christmas was made just for you!
|2X||Chest||48" - 52"||122cm - 132cm|
|2X||Waist||44" - 48"||112cm - 122cm|
|3X||Chest||54" - 58"||137cm - 147cm|
|3X||Waist||46" - 48"||117cm - 122cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Old World Santa SuitBy Current Customer | August 14, 2017If you are going to be Santa this suit is the most authentic one everWas this review helpful to you?
- Great SuitBy Anonymous | December 4, 2020Height 6' 1" | Weight 260 lbs. | Size 3XI ordered this Santa suit in a 3X for my hubby who is 6'1" & about 260 lbs. This suit fits well. There is elastic in the waist of the pants. No belt loops which are not needed. Also attached on either side is a thin elastic that may fit over shoulders, sort of like suspenders, to keep pants in place under top. The pants have faux fur attached at the bottom of the legs. The top slips over the head easily with an opening at neckline. It has a hook that closes at the neckline. The top does not open all the way down. It has faux fur trim down the front & on the bottom of the top & on the long sleeve. Also the cape has faux fur trim around it & has a hook that closes at the neckline. This has a gold trim on it. The cape is sewn to the top so it is attached. This suit is not heavy so should not be too hot. It is comfortable to sit, stand & bend. The matching hat fits well, too, with faux fur trimming it. The boot coverings have elastic on the bottom that fits under foot in shoes. These tuck in under the faux fur trimmed pants legs. The belt is okay & has multiple holes to adjust. We also ordered the white gloves listed in the accessories. They are a snug but comfortable fit. This is a great looking suit & a great comfortable fit at a reasonable price!MBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018The suit had NO belt loops. Plus it did not have any white fur around the cawler.. it was hard to wear during an event.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great St. Nick costumeBy Dan | November 18, 2018Good quality.
Thanks!Was this review helpful to you?