Plus Size Cozy Bat Adult Costume
- Dress w/ Attached Hood & Bat-wing Sleeves
- Plus Size Cozy Bat Adult Costume
- 100% polyester fleece with 47% acrylic/36% polyester/17% modacrylic faux fur
- Separating center-front zipper; faux fur edging on hood
- Peaked hemline & bat-wing flaps between sleeves & side seams
- Soft-sculpted fur-tipped ears sewn to top of hood
Feel like being sexy but also staying cuddly at the same time? Did you know that bats can be both?
As scary as they are, they're known to have the softest fur in the animal kingdom. And, despite being unsuspectingly cuddly, it might to be hard to see bats as something that could be super sexy (aside from how fantastic all the vampires can look, but that involves therianthropy and don't even get us started on that). But, somehow, this bat costume for women can be wickedly sexy, if you want to wear it that way! So whether you want to be an exotic night creature or just a Netflix watching snuggle bug, it's your turn to give it a try with this fantastic Cozy Bat costume. Don't be shy! We know you've got it in you!
This outfit can work great as part of a vampire couple or group theme. You'll be able to snuggle with your other bat friends or your number one vampire all night long. The costume is made of polyester fleece and has a center-front zipper for easy on and off. The soft-sculpted fur-tipped bat ears are sewn to the top of the hood for the total bat look! And just a word of advice from our models: this dress is very short, so you'll probably want to wear hot pants or boy shorts for full coverage. Maybe even grab a nice pair of black tights for a black on black look! Throw on your fluffiest pair of boots to complete the outfit then you can go out for the late night activities. And when you get tired of the nightlife you can just come back to cuddle up and sleep all day. Come to think of it, that kind of lifestyle actually sounds quite fun!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 1, 2020Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Oooh, you look absolutely batty in the best way! Thanks for leaving a photo of you rocking this cozy bat costume!
- Its not only a costume!By Anonymous | February 7, 2015On behalf of the friend I ordered it for, she loves it!
Good quality, good looks (fuzzy ears <3) and its very warm... and it's not only a Halloween costume. If you are a lil goth you can also wear on a Saturday night. ;)
B.t.w. also fast shipping, from he US to Europe in 5 days with standard shipping, awesome!Was this review helpful to you?
- Love this!By chrysj86 | September 20, 2016Being a bigger plus size it's really hard to find costumes so I'm really glad I found this. It's super comfy and warm and sooo cute. I typically wear a 22 pant and 26/28 top. I ordered a 5x and it fit perfectly. I can't wait to wear this for Halloween!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | October 25, 2020Size 3X/4XI wish it had pockets but good quality product.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Cozy!By KP | October 6, 2020Height 5'7" | Size 3X/4XI'm 5'7" and typically wear a US 16 or 18 depending on the brand. My measurements were just in range for the 1x/2x but after reading some reviews I sized up to 3x/4x. Super glad I did, 3x/4x fits perfectly. There is a small amount of stretch, so I probably could have sausaged my way into the 1x/2x but I'd rather have a little extra room. This costume is about the weight and warmth of a heavier hoodie, which is perfect here in the midwest. Honestly if this had pockets I would probably just wear it around the house.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Good for a quick costume ideaBy Current Customer | October 30, 2019I had bought a different costume on this website which didn't fit. I had 3 days before Halloween and had to make a quick decision...decided on this costume. I paid the premium shipping to have it delivered the next day, and it came the next day. I went by the reviews to size up...so I got a 5X. I am 5'6" tall and a size 18 and this costume is slightly too big. I probably could have done the 4X, but this one still works. The material is very thick and cozy, it will serve me well on Halloween when it will be rainy and cold where I live, so I am happy with the purchase. I will definitely order from this site again.Was this review helpful to you?
- Bad-confortableBy Jill | February 19, 2019also in the bigger sizes best to get one extra (smaller than what indicated as measurements).
but nice and comfy, real pretty.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute, Hawt, and HOTBy AfroLoxx | November 22, 2018It's a jacket. A thick felt/fleece jacket with web arms and ears on the hoodie with faux fur. I paired it with fishnet spider stockings and black wedge ankle booties. I was attending an indoor party so I opted to wear a black bodysuit and shorts underneath so I could unzip to cool off and be covered. It was easy and didn't require a lot of thought and preparation...perfect.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fantastic costume!By Ariel | November 10, 2018First, i'm thoroughly impressed with the shipping costs with this website. I would expect that so close to Halloween, (which is when I ordered it) that I'd have to pay an arm and a leg.
It fit wonderfully and will be used outside of halloween. A little tip though, as im sure many reviews of this hoodie/dress have said, it does run small, so go a size above what you usually get.Was this review helpful to you?
- Missed seam, perfect fitBy Current Customer | November 7, 2018While I would like to give this a higher rating, this costume arrived with a large hole in the arm of the costume. I did not have time to send it back, so I mended the hike and wore the costume. The costume was very warm (fleece like material) and fit perfectly. I am very glad that I read the recipe that urged me to order up in size, I followed that advice and it fit perfectly!Was this review helpful to you?
- Size up!By Anonymous | October 5, 2018I love this! Its so very soft and cuddly. Its not scratchy, its a nice thick fleece, like wearing a blanket. The only reason I didnt give this 5 stars is because the sizing guide is so off. My chest is 44 inches, waist 40 and hips 42. I ordered a 3x/4x because reviews urged me to size up and I'm glad I did! This fits snug. 3x 4x is supposed to be 46 inches at the chest but while it isn't super tight, Im not able to wear a pushup bra without it squashing me down. It is also tight across my hips, again it's supposed to be looser. Im 5'1 and this hits me midthigh when I wear it, which is perfect for me to pair with plush lined leggings for taking my toddler trick or treating in the cold weather here. Im happy with the costume, but I do wish it was true to size so I could wear warmimg layers underneath without it looking weird.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not like the pictureBy Anonymous | September 1, 2018I bought this for Halloween and it looked nothing like the pictures. The material was weird and I would not buy againWas this review helpful to you?
- Very warm and cozy!By Pamela cabiness | October 4, 2016The material this is made out of must be a heavy fleece. It is very warm. I got the 1X/2X - and in regular clothes wear a 14. This size fit me well - not too big, not too tight! It's like a long zip up hoodie (for some reason I thought it would be more like a 'shorts romper' when looking at the online pics, but it isn't). I feel good in it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Warm and awesomeBy Adelina | November 10, 2015CuteWas this review helpful to you?