Pink Gorilla Suit Costume
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes to be featured here.
|Standard||Chest||52" - 56"||132cm - 142cm|
- Hot pink 84% polyester/16% acrylic long-pile luxury faux fur with molded vinyl components
- Jumpsuit fastens with ties at back of neck
- Vinyl chest piece is molded to resemble a muscular torso
- Mask is a faux fur hood that covers the entire head, with molded vinyl face and ears
- Gloves are molded vinyl fingers with faux fur cuffs
- Shoe covers have molded vinyl toes with a pocket for the front of the shoe, faux fur ankle cuffs w/ elasticized opening
- Also available in purple & in bright green
When you think of the color pink you most likely think of compassion, nurture, and love. Or perhaps you think of pink sparkles or pink colored frosting. We really doubt that a gorilla pops into your head when you hear someone talk about the romantic color. Gorillas are not really romantic. In fact, they are quite the opposite. They are wild, unpredictable, and sometimes even ferocious. But have you ever wondered what would happen if we created pink gorillas? Well, lucky for you, we had our HalloweenCostumes.com scientists conduct that very experiment—and the results are captivating!
After our scientists created pink gorillas, we were able to learn a few things. First of all, the pink gorillas enjoyed being silly. For example, they loved dancing around and they especially love doing ballet. They also stopped eating bananas altogether and instead they now have an intense appetite for tea (with sugar) and crumpets. Who knew that these primates could have a sweet tooth? And finally, pink gorillas love to snuggle. They went from throwing sticks and stones at one another to curling up inside each other's laps and snuggling. We guess that these newly concocted creatures are all about TLC.
If you're interested in this hot new species, then why not become one for Halloween? This pink gorilla suit will turn you into a neon colored ape who wants to sit down for tea then do pirouettes! You'll receive a faux fur jumpsuit, a full mask, and the matching gloves and shoe covers. Let us know what it's like to be a cotton candy colored gorilla after you're done wearing this unique costume!
- Very warm. Overall great costume.By Anonymous | November 5, 2014
Only complaint would rather see a zipper back than tie back.Was this review helpful to you?
- HalloweenBy shania01 | October 17, 2013
Shows a lot of skin, especially in the neck area. They should have displayed better pictures because this was not worth the price I paid for it. Looks more realistic in the picture. Sheds a lot, just from taking it out of the package.Was this review helpful to you?