Mossy Oak New Break-Up Alpine Formal Tuxedo
- Bow Tie
- Officially licensed Haas Outdoors, Inc
- 100% polyester
- Camouflage print w/ black trim
- Pants feature zip fly w/ double clasp
- Two pockets in front & two in back
- Black piping down leg sides
- Adjustable buckles at waist for perfect fit
- Jacket features padded shoulders & faux breast pocket
- Black satin lining w/ two interior pockets
- Two button closure in front
- Matching vest w/ four button closure in front
- Matching adjustable bow tie
We've all been there at least once in our lives. We've been up in the early morning breathing in that crisp, early sunrise air. We walk out to that beautiful deer stand we made with our old man years before and climbed up in our best camo to get ready for a good hunt. We're sitting there waiting for our deer maybe quietly having a sandwich with our gun or bow at the ready when suddenly the phone rings.
Hopefully on vibrate, but you answer it and realize you'd been sitting up there far too long. You're late for your buddy's wedding and you're best man! You've got camo, which is a great color on you cargo pants and a sweatshirt just won't cut it for the wedding (your buddy won't care, but the bride will shoot you with your own gun!). It's in ten minutes! No time to change and barely even enough time to get there! If only there was some easy solution to go straight from deer stand to wedding alter!
Well, fret no more! Mossy Oak has got you covered next time! Introducing the Mossy Oak New Break-up Alpine Formal Tuxedo. It's got the same feel as a classy tuxedo with a much better hunting camo design than the boring black, white, or pink ones. Now you'll be set to go on those mornings when you're hunting at 6 am but you've got a wedding ceremony at 9 am. Snag a whole set for all your buddies, too, and you'll have the best looking and hunting groomsmen on the planet. The tuxedo features zip fly pants with a double clasp for a comfortable fit as well as an an adjustable waist. The jacket has a satin lining with a two-button closure in the front. The matching vest has a four-button closure and it also comes with an adjustable bow tie!
|Small||Waist||28" - 31"||71cm - 79cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Medium||Waist||31" - 34"||79cm - 86cm|
|Large||Waist||34" - 37"||86cm - 94cm|
|X-Large||Waist||40" - 43"||102cm - 109cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||35 1/2"||90cm|
|2X-Large||Waist||43" - 45 1/2"||109cm - 116cm|
|2X-Large||Sleeve Length||36 1/2"||93cm|
|3X||Waist||48 1/2" - 51 1/2"||123cm - 131cm|
|4X||Waist||51 1/2" - 54 1/2"||131cm - 138cm|
|5X||Waist||54 1/2" - 57 1/2"||138cm - 146cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Four StarsBy Steve Daugherty | May 22, 2015This tux was a hit at our party.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2019Okay, so I had high hopes for this camo tuxedo, but when it came I found no tie anywhere. Also, I ordered a small but the vest said medium? I am glad that I ordered it a week early, I have to hem up everything. It will look good though, nice material and design. The only thing that I was majorly upset about was the missing bow tie. It was an okay purchase, might order here again but have it custom made.Was this review helpful to you?