Massive Mobster Halloween Costume
- Pin-striped jacket w/ tie
- Pin-striped pants
- Vinyl mask
- Inflatable shoulder component
- 100% polyester tricot and interlock knit fabric
- Pullover interlock black & white pinstriped jacket has white tricot mock shirt front inset w/ black tricot necktie
- Jacket has wide foam collar & lapels and 4 buttons for double-breasted appearance
- Pinstriped interlock pants have elastic waistband
- Inflatable shoulder pads support oversized jacket to add bulk, held in place w/ elastic bands
- Oversized textured vinyl mask looks like wrinkled skin, has fake lit cigar protruding from mouth
There are some mobsters who are larger than life. The biggest: Alphonse Gabriel "Al" Capone. The booze running mobster of Chicago. The Murder Inc. leader: Bugsy Siegel. This tough guy is not to be confused with martial arts movie star Steven Seagal. No, Bugsy was instrumental in creating Las Vegas the Gambling Capital of the World. And, of course, Public Enemy No. 1: John Dillinger. Bank robber extraordinaire.
While these men were large in the media, they were sometimes also large in person. No, we don't mean that they were chunky, (well some of them weren't), rather we mean that they were tall, sometimes bulky from either muscle or bone structure. Sometimes they could appear even larger with the pin stripe suits they wore. This made the machine gun toting mobsters even more imposing.
If you have ever wanted to know what it would be like to rob a bank in the 30s, or enjoy the media attention that comes from being Public Enemy No. 1, we have just the thing for you. This Massive Mobster Halloween Costume, will make you look just as large as the gangsters of old. Everyone will know what a tough guy you are with the pin stripe suit you'll be wearing, and they will know you mean it when you say "Stick 'em up! This is a robbery!" Just try not to get caught by the coppers, you wouldn't want to end up in a federal prison for the rest of your life.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great Costume!By PATRICIA H. | November 18, 2013We got lots of attention and no one recognized this massive mobster! Your sizing worked perfectly! My husband is 6'4" - and usually requires XL sizing. Your questions solicited sizing information and recommended we purchase a Large, so we went with it. And it was perfect! Good job gathering the right information for this costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect straight out of the box and a great value!By digitaltrix | October 31, 2015I have read reviews about the mask not being flat enough, etc but really the whole getup was a good deal from this site and I only provided the hat and boots.
I'm also pretty happy with the way the mask looked straight out of the box and though it has creases due to packaging you can simply anti-crease the other way to get more form and of course use the techniques outlined in the guide enclosed with the package to get better form.
The pants and top are all lycra and thankfully with elastic at the pants, if they run long you can just fold up until the right length. The most ingenious part about the costume is the inflatable pads which are snug but comfortable and provide the accurate perception regarding a big goon look along with the oversized goon head of course!
Really excited about wearing the costume tonight as it's unique and makes people do a double take for sure.
Enclosed are pictures I took within minutes of opening the packageWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Woah, so cool to see this Massive Mobster costume out in the world! Thanks for the reviews and the pictures!
- Super coolBy monique | January 22, 2014We are very happy. I live in the netherlands and we had the costumes in 4 days.
Thank you, thank you, thank youWas this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?