Deluxe Pin Stripe Gangster Costume Suit
- Deluxe Pin Stripe Gangster Suit
- 98% Polyester 2% rayon
- Pin-striped, double breasted jacket has 2 faux pockets
- Pin-striped pants have elastic waist
- Jacket front with four faux button with hook and loop closure
Imagine if you're starting an organized crime business. What's the first few things that would be going through your head? Well, for starters, you've got to make sure that you have your crime routes planned. Move product at the right time, making sure you're undetected and can get it where it needs to go quickly. Maybe think about having a plant within the police force, someone that can tell you what they're investigating and how to stay one step ahead of them. Then, you're gonna need the right crew. You don't want a bunch of babies that would turn tail the moment they get busted, you need loyal goons that don't crack under pressure.
But perhaps the most important thing in organized crime...the dress code. Think about it, when's the last time you saw a mafia organization that didn't dress well? Every gang has their dress code, and the fellas in New York and Chicago were no exception. So don't plan to get into organized crime before you've got a solid dress code in place. For that matter, don't even think about going out for Halloween this year unless you've got a solid dress code. Because, if the criminals can dress well, why aren't you? We'd suggest this Deluxe Pin Stripe Gangster Suit for your next costume party...
The suit is made from polyester material, and features a pin-striped double breasted jacket with four buttons and two faux pockets. The pin-striped pants have an elastic waist. Be sure to add a tommy gun and oxford shoes to complete this retro gangster look this Halloween!
|Small||Waist||26" - 37"||66cm - 94cm|
|Small||Pant Length||42 1/2"||108cm|
|Medium||Waist||30" - 40"||76cm - 102cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Large||Waist||34" - 43"||86cm - 109cm|
|X-Large||Waist||38" - 48"||97cm - 122cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Sharp dressed manBy MadSciGuy51 | January 7, 2013A great buy for the price! Neat, stylish, and made of sturdy material, it suited my purposes for a gangster-era robot (inside joke) quite well! I recommend this costume.
Do remember that it doesn't come with the white dress shirt, tie, or hat. I had to buy those separate to complete the look.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good buy!By Anonymous | November 6, 2014Very lightweight, which is good for a hot party. Remember, you don't get a shirt with this. The pants are elastic waist so it fits everyone close to the size. And the legs are long enough you can pull the waist up high like they did back then! We added a pair of suspenders and it was awesome! Lots of comfort. Lots of compliments!Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Tammy Watson | December 19, 2018Pants are really long!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 22, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Very satisfied!By Anonymous | October 23, 2018I'm happy! it's hard to order costumes online and always have the fear that it won't work. it fit my guy perfectly! Don't be taken back on how baggy it was. Looks great on! Perfect for our 1920s theme for HalloweenWas this review helpful to you?