Men's Opposuits Harry Potter Suit Costume
- 100% polyester, 200% amazing according to the product label
- Suit jacket is fully lined
- 2 button closure in jacket front, false pocket flaps
- Necktie is maroon & gold, and it's not a clip-on so learn how to tie a tie already!
- Pants have button and hook closure over zipper
- Front and back pants pockets
- Pants intentionally long for styling on casual footwear
- Some tailoring may be required, suits are made to be tailored w/ ease
- *NOTE: OppoSuits have a slim-fit design, please consult size chart
Head boy with Heart
Some people assume that head boys have to follow all the rules. They must stick to the curfew, count all their classmates to make sure they're where they need to be. And they'd definitely never sneak materials from a professor's cupboard. Of course, there are always exceptions to the rule. We've seen good students break plenty of rules while reading through all the books and watching all the movies. Because when you're working with magic, there will always be strong forces in the mix. If there's anything that we know about Gryffindor students, they'll always stand up for good, even if that means that the most well-behaved student might have to break a couple rules.
You'll look both well-behaved and courageous in this dashing Harry Potter Opposuit. The fully-lined jacket has a sleek Gryffindor lion print and the official shield on the chest. It secures with two golden buttons that match the buttons on the sleeves. The outfit is polished off with a gold and maroon tie with slim fit pants. With a look like this, you'll be the sharpest student at the Yule Ball.
No Wand Needed
Maybe you're headed out to a Harry Potter themed event. Maybe you're keeping it classy on Halloween. Or you might even be heading out to a job interview for that Defense Against the Dark Arts position at Hogwarts (we hear it's still a turbulent position there). Either way, this look perfectly dances the thematic wizarding line. And while this look goes wonderfully with all sorts of Gryffindor accessories, you won't even need a wand to charm any Harry Potter fans around you. Just be prepared for folks to ask if you've heard anything, anything at all about a letter getting lost in the mail. Most of us fans still haven't given up on that invite!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review