Lucille Flapper Costume Heels
- Pair of Shoes
- All man-made materials
- Closed toe w/ straps over instep
- Lucille Flapper Heels
- Narrow "T" ankle strap
- 2.5" high heel
What do illegal alcohol runs, gorgeous dresses, and wild parties all have in common?
Welcome to the roaring twenties! The 20s had it all: parties, dancing, and fun! Even if things weren’t always good, when it came to playtime, they knew how to make it great! Once you're in a pair of Lucille Flapper Heels be sure to use words like zozzled, jelly beans, and applesauce! If people say they don't understand just call them a wet blanket. That’s what they would’ve done in the 20’s and everyone was hip back then.
Whether they were out on the town or deep inside at a speakeasy, flappers were always ready to get their dance on. These closed-toe black strappy heels are perfect for a night of dancing and having a great time with your fellow flappers. Perhaps a few gangsters will even make an appearance for the night!
|Size 5||Length (heel to toe)||8 5/8"||22cm|
|Size 5||Heel Height||2 1/2"||6cm|
|Size 6||Length (heel to toe)||9"||23cm|
|Size 6||Heel Height||2 1/2"||6cm|
|Size 7||Length (heel to toe)||9 1/4"||23cm|
|Size 7||Heel Height||2 1/2"||6cm|
|Size 8||Length (heel to toe)||9 1/2"||24cm|
|Size 8||Heel Height||2 1/2"||6cm|
|Size 9||Length (heel to toe)||10"||25cm|
|Size 9||Heel Height||2 1/2"||6cm|
|Size 10||Length (heel to toe)||10 1/4"||26cm|
|Size 10||Heel Height||2 1/2"||6cm|
|Size 11||Length (heel to toe)||10 5/8"||27cm|
|Size 11||Heel Height||2 1/2"||6cm|
|Size 12||Length (heel to toe)||11"||28cm|
|Size 12||Heel Height||2 1/2"||6cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Adorable, comfortable-Beware the sizing.By Current Customer | September 7, 2017Quite a trip with theses shoes. First let me say they are great, the fit is exactly true to women's sizing. I wear an 8-8.5 and the 8 fit even with a sock on. If you are a half size usually order down. My daughter needed these asap for a play. We ordered her costume then had to have customer service add these to the order, all hail customer service, they have been excellent! We used the sizing chart to figure her size which said 8, big, she is usually a 6, but dance shoes etc are often different sizing. The 8's got here and I tried them on. I wear an 8-8.5, and these fit me, with a ped sock on!!! So I called customer service immediately and they were again AWESOME! Sent out the needed size asap with a little discount for express shipping. We got them in 1 day and they fit perfect. My daughter likes them and they are comfortable, she says she will actually wear them after the play is done. Worth it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfectt fitBy Current Customer | April 9, 2017Nice shoes and fast ahippingWas this review helpful to you?
- Adorable and great qualityBy Current Customer | June 9, 2020Size Size 6These are so well made that I'm using them as regular, everyday shoes, not for a costume! They're comfy and run true to size.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...These retro flapper heels are so timeless, we don't blame you for adding them to your everyday wardrobe. It's good to know that they're high enough quality to be worn so often. Thanks!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | August 19, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 1, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- 10 thumbs upBy Current Customer | January 7, 2017Fit perfectly and came just in time for my party!!! Thank you so muchWas this review helpful to you?
- Cute Shoes!By hnymouse | October 19, 2016Will be wearing these for more than just costume. So comfortable.Was this review helpful to you?
- For this price on the shoes, you can't go wrong for a Halloween AccessoryBy christiana O Wellington | June 4, 2016These shoes are the most comfortable dress shoes I now own! I am so glad to have comfortable dress shoes. Absolutely worth the price!!!!!Was this review helpful to you?