Labyrinth Character Ugly Christmas Sweater
- Labyrinth Character Ugly Christmas Sweater
- 97% acrylic 2% polyester 1% metallic
- Rib knit neck band, sleeve cuffs and waistband
- Knitted-in Labyrinth characters on front and back
- Officially licensed
- Knitted from fine 12-gauge yarn
Know what's really crazy? How many awesome characters Sarah ran into before her parents got back
from their night out. Sure, the Goblin King said she had thirteen hours but that was majorly shortened
when she let her cocksure attitude get the best of her. This richly colored sweater celebrates the diverse cast of
characters, both the sinister and kind.
The neck is an intricate maze pattern followed by two rows celebrating David Bowie's dignified role as
the goblin king. The layers celebrate the tumbling fire goblins, the spooky helping hands, the dream-inducing
crystal balls, and of course, sweet Ludo. All of this comes with a little sparkle to it, perfect for
when you're ready to do the magic dance!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- AmazingBy Sofia | November 22, 2021Height 5’5 | Weight 192 | Size X-LargeI absolutely LOVE this sweater. The Extra large is big on me, but I did that on purpose. I am so used to having to stretch out my sweaters after washing them, that I just order bigger sizes now. It is very well done I didn’t have to stretch it out after washing it, hang dry is how I dry all of my sweaters, and none of the colors ran in the wash!!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?