Orange Witch Kids Costume
- Medium: Sold out
- 100% polyester velour, metallic knit, & tulle fabrics
- Dress has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Velour bodice has puffed sleeves & ruched front inset of metallic knit
- Fabric flower sewn to front waistline
- Skirt has satin base layer with multiple layers of tulle
- Cone-shaped felt hat has metallic knit hat band & fabric flower that's the same as the one on the dress
- Broom shown in photo is not included
What a great time of year to be a witch! The artful spellcasters enjoy their craft from spring's first blush through winter's snows, but there's something so special about the fall - or the witching season, if you will. As soon as October 1st rolls around, the witches dust off their best potions and get ready to have a wonderful month. They even have special celebrations to commemorate it. You thought that regular old humans made up trick-or-treating? Nope! Witches came up with it! They wanted to mingle with the crowds and get candy without spooking anyone. After all, when everyone is dressed up, they look completely normal.
Cast a spell on anyone who sees you when you wear this delightfully bewitching Orange Witch Kids Costume! The ankle-length dress is the exact color of a glowing jack-o-lantern and it's just as pretty. The skirt's multiple layers make it nicely poufy and perfect for dancing in a witch's coven or flying through the air on a broomstick. The bodice is black velour with a ruched orange inset and a notched collar, and the waist is accented with a black ribbon and an orange fabric flower. Orange and black-striped puffed sleeves give an extra touch of glamor. The black witch's hat with its orange flower and ribbon is the ultimate crowning touch!
A-Haunting You Will Go
No need to cast a spell to create an enchanting outfit! Whether you want to have the most amazing costume or be the best-dressed at the enchanter's ball, you'll be celebrating Halloween in style this year!
|Large||Sleeve Length||7 1/2"||19cm|