Alligator Costume for Kids
- Large: Sold out
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- 100% polyester fabric and fiberfill stuffing
- Fastens with Hook and Loop fastener strip along left side of belly
- Hood has soft-sculpted snout with plastic eyes
- Fabric spikes and stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Elastic at wrists and under foot of shoe covers
- Also available in adult and plus sizes
No one will think this large-fanged, clawed-foot reptile is just a lizard in this Kids Alligator Costume. But even if they do, just remind them to step back during feeding time. This polyester costume is made from soft fabric and fiberfill stuffing. The jumpsuit fastens with a Hook and Loop fastener strip along the left side of the belly and the fabric spikes and stuffed tail are sewn securely to the costume. The shoe covers help dress your little one up from head-to-toe and the included hood has a soft, sculpted snout and plastic eyes that really make it come alive. When your child is out trick-or-treating this Halloween, just remind the candy givers not to get too close to this adorable alligator!
|X-Small (4 - 6)||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|X-Small (4 - 6)||Chest||32"||81cm|
|X-Small (4 - 6)||Torso||18"||46cm|
|X-Small (4 - 6)||Length||33"||84cm|
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- One of the feet were sewn on BACKWARDSBy Daniela | November 13, 2022It was a beautiful costume but the left leg & foot cover were sewn completely backwards. It was so obvious but too late to send it back & make it in time for halloween. Bummed!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled One of the feet were sewn on BACKWARDS Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled One of the feet were sewn on BACKWARDS No (0)
- Fits smallBy Nina | September 29, 2016I ordered XS for my 4 year old son because he wears XS or 5 youth in all other brands (gap, old Navy, children's place, etc.). But the fit of XS on this costume is more like 4T and is too short on him. Hoping I have enough time to exchange it as I live in Canada and customs and the dollar exchange is super annoying. Otherwise it's very cute!Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2022Costume is cute but I did not order the size they sent and now it will not let me return. buyer beware. scam company.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- runs SMALLBy Megan | October 16, 2020My newly 6 year old, who is average height, does not fit into the size 4-6, by about 4 inches. be sure to size up.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Oh no! We're sorry that this alligator costume didn't fit your kiddo. Feel free and reach out to our friendly customer service team to exchange this for a larger size.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 6, 2018Was this review helpful to you?