Adorable Alligator Costume for Infants
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts & Booties
- Soft 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has front zipper
- Snaps at crotch & along inseams for diaper access
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs flip back to free hands
- Feet are fully enclosed, w/ anti-skid material on soles
- Stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Top of hood has stuffed snout, embroidered eyes & jawline
Maybe your tiny tot is already showing a proclivity for the animals in books. Maybe you're a reptile expert. Or maybe you're just a Florida fan. Either way, a baby's first Halloween costume must strike that perfect balance between comfy and wearable for them, and cute as can be to you. Luckily, this Infant Adorable Alligator Costume is the perfect pick for that all-important first costume choice!
Of course, your baby probably won't get why everyone is ooh-ing and ahh-ing over them more than usual, but they will love all the attention this look brings. And when they do catch a glimpse of themselves in the mirror, it'll be a big surprise!
Design & Details
If there ever was such thing as a cuddly reptile, this exclusive look is it! Crafted with close attention to details by our in-house design team, this gator getup garners praise for its ability to keep your littlest one covered and cozy from head to claw. It features a jumpsuit that zips up the front and has attached booties and mitts, so fingers and toes stay out of the cool October air as you trick or treat. The hood pulls up to reveal a stuffed alligator's head, and the spikes run the length down the back to the tip of the tail.
All in the Family
There's nothing saying you can't find a grown-up gator costume to accompany your little chomper. While you may never want to wake to find a real alligator in your kid's bed, you may find you never want this adorable gator to leave your house!
|0/3 Months||Chest||19 1/2"||50cm|
|0/3 Months||Sleeve Length||7 1/2"||19cm|
|0/3 Months||Inseam||7 1/2"||19cm|
|6/9 Months||Sleeve Length||9"||23cm|
|12/18 Months||Chest||23 1/2"||60cm|
|12/18 Months||Sleeve Length||11"||28cm|
|12/18 Months||Torso||18 1/2"||47cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Perfect 1st costumeBy Amber Mense | October 29, 2022Height 30.5” | Weight 24lbs | Size 12/18 MonthsI wanted something different from the typical first Halloween costumes, but still be cute and adorable. This costume did just that. Everyone “ooo’ed” and “ahhh’ed” at my baby and he was comfortable the whole time. The fleece-like material kept him warm. Plus there was wiggle room in the costume if I needed to layer more clothes underneath the costume. The snaps made it easy to access his diaper, while the zipper made it a breeze to put it on him. The tail was the best part and was adorable when he crawled around the floor. The hands can be fully covered or opened so he can grab things. All in all I’m super happy. The only critique or advice I can give is make sure you take it out of the package well in advance. One of the gator’s eyes was laid down when I first got it, but a couple weeks out of the package and it straightened up without ironing it. Overall I’m extremely happy with how well it fit my baby and how comfortable he was in it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Perfect 1st costume Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Perfect 1st costume No (0)
- Not worth the priceBy Ciara | October 20, 2022For the price, I was expecting more thickness. It was stuffed in the package. The fit is ok but overall quality is average,Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?