Goofy Gator Costume for Children
- Small: Jun 6 2023
- Soft 100% polyester brushed knit flannel fabric and fiberfill stuffing
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Fiberfill-stuffed tail sewn to back of jumpsuit
- Soft-sculpted spikes run down center back alongside zipper, from neckline to tip of tail
- Contrasting belly inset panel has decorative stitching that looks like scales
- Hood has hook & loop fastener on chin strap
- Top of hood has fiberfill-stuffed alligator snout & eyes; spikes at center back
- Exclusively made by us
That's Not a Log
Once upon a time, Florida was the only place they roamed. The deep, murky bayous and moss-hung swamps were the perfect setting for them to float like harmless logs. People were more likely to avoid their habitats than seek them out - at least, everyone who really enjoyed having ten fingers and ten toes felt that way. Now, though, their popularity has exploded! People realized something about them that they hadn't before: Sure, they are environmental garbage cans and can take a chomp out of a neighbor's arm or leg if they're hungry enough, but they're also SUPER COOL. Those crazy teeth! Those humorous eyes! That really cute (if dangerous) grin! Who wouldn't love to meet a gator?
Your kid will be smiling wider than a cold-blooded reptile in this fun, exclusive Goofy Gator Costume for Children! The snuggly jumpsuit is made of super-soft green fabric, with yellow-green detail on the chest to look like an alligator's belly. The back is sewn with a perfectly swishy tail and alligator spikes. The hood fastens under the chin and features an alligator's eyes, nose, and white chompers. The face frames your child's head while he or she swims through the neighborhood looking for a dead bird's carcass - or, more likely, a bowl of trick-or-treat candy.
Enjoy having a cool and comfortable costume this Halloween! If any real alligators try to make your acquaintance this year, please let them know that nibbling on people's limbs is frowned upon here. If the zombies don't get a pass, neither do they.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Five StarsBy Hannah | September 13, 2022My son is obsessed with this costume. He literally wears the gator hat all day. It’s amazing!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Tick Tock the CrockBy Mary C | October 12, 2022Size SmallDarling costume purchased for 7 y old who will be Tick Tock - the Crocodile who ate Capn Hook’s arm and is still out there hoping for more of him… Hook and Peter and Tink will all be Trick-o-Treating together. Love the oversized eyeballs on this costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?