Ghostbusters Inflatable Ecto-1
- Inflatable Figure
- 2 Ground Stakes
- 2 Tether Cords
- Inflates to 9 feet long and 4.5 feet tall
- Plugs into any standard wall outlet
- NOTE: The plug on this item may require an adapter (not included) for use outside the United States
WHEN THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG...
How often have you noticed something just a little off in your neighborhood? You know... those quizzical moments where your appliances seem to go on the fritz or your neighbors are making weird noises or acting just a bit possessed?
Well, it isn't just coincidence! Ghosts don't just wait for All Hallows Eve to go on their prank-playing and people-possessing. They're eternal, after all, so they've got all the time in the world. The only way to keep them off your backs and out of your bodies is to have the Ghostbusters on hand! Unfortunately, they can be pretty busy...
Good thing that ghosts are pretty easy to trick. You can keep them far from your homestead and impress your neighbors with your awesome outdoor decor with this Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Inflatable Yard Decoration! This inflatable comes with all you need to turn it into a lit-up and awe-inspiring 9' long and 4.5' high ghost-banishing buggy!
WHO YA GONNA CALL!?
Well, when the ghosts come a calling, your neighbors will be ringing you up once you have this piece of Ghostbusters fandom staked down in your yard. Note: If this does start driving around in your yard on its own, the Ecto-1, itself, has become possessed. This is exceedingly rare and it will only make you love it more.
- Who ya gonna callBy LeDoux | October 5, 2020Size StandardPurchased this for our yard theme along with a slimer for our roof. This car was expected to be bigger and better for the price I paid. I definitely got my money for the slimer I purchased however this is a let down. The lights are great and it’s smaller than expected. For the price I paid, I should’ve purchased more skeletons and more costumes and not have ordered this car at allBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great shape, bad lights.By SB | October 20, 2019Be sure to close both the rear and front zipper for maximum inflation. Shape fully inflated, but front top light never turned on (I’ve seen online review where it was lit so I know it’s there). The rear light immediately started to flicker and turned off completely after 15 min of being inflated. Easy fix is to just purchase separate light to put underneath to light it up. Headlights work (so far).Was this review helpful to you?
- Didn’t make it to HalloweenBy Anonymous | November 5, 2020Size StandardInitially I would have given this 5 stars. We got a lot of complaints. Unfortunately it stopped working 2 days before Halloween. Very disappointing especially because of the price.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- DisappointedBy Anonymous | November 4, 2020Haven't even had this 2 months and 2 of the tether straps tore off last night and I found it halfway across the yard. Poor quality. Very upset this didn't even last one season.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so sorry that this Ghostbuster inflatable let you down! We'll be sure to take note. Please feel free to contact our customer service and let them know about any issues you may have!