Infant Alice Costume
- Dress w/ Attached Apron
- Infant Alice Costume
- 100% polyester
- Dress has back zipper, attached apron, decorative front buttons
- Note: Tights are NOT included
- Satin hair bow sewn to elastic band w/ hook & loop fastener closure
You love watching your baby sleep. When you see her breathing softly in the comfort of her crib do you sometimes wonder, what is she dreaming about? You'd think that most of her dreams would consist of bottles and binkies, maybe there are a few mobiles thrown in there but the human mind is complicated, who knows what kind of infantile adventures are running through her mind.
We all know by now that Alice's Adventures in Wonderland took place in Alice's mind while peacefully napping under a tree after a summer day of drinking tea with Britain's high society. Even for a dream, Alice went through a lot. Her many transformations from big to small to big again brought her through some existential changes that didn't necessarily go away when she woke up again. While we don't all learn to fight the ever present aristocratic house of cards when we're taking a snooze, most of us have had those dreams that stay with us when we wake up, changing us with or without us realizing it. Your baby girl probably isn't to that level yet but you can set her up for some pretty inspired dreams in this gorgeous exclusive Alice costume.
She'll look sweet in the bright and clean dress with its crisp pinafore and peter pan collar. Top it all off with this soft black bow and she'll look just like the classic Alice character. Now it'll be a little easier to guess what's running through you infant's dreaming mind!
|0/3 Months||Chest||20 1/2"||52cm|
|0/3 Months||Waist||19 1/2"||50cm|
|0/3 Months||Dress Length||18"||46cm|
|0/3 Months||Child Size||0-3 months||0-3 months|
|6/9 Months||Dress Length||21"||53cm|
|6/9 Months||Child Size||6-9 months||6-9 months|
|12/18 Months||Waist||22 1/8"||56cm|
|12/18 Months||Dress Length||22 3/8"||57cm|
|12/18 Months||Child Size||12-18 months||12-18 months|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Quality costume! Runs largeBy Current Customer | October 18, 2019As stated by other reviews, it does run large. I did measure my 12 month old and purchase the 6-9 month option. The dress was a tad bit big (might fit better by Halloween). The leggings though were way too big (long). They look like they fit a 2T maybe? This was fine since she just wore regular white socks. The headband was a little on the smaller side, so we did not use it.
The dress itself is high quality! The material was not thin or flimsy and held up great to an iron. Really long but that was okay.
Very impressed by this costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs extremely largeBy Current Customer | April 27, 2018Bought this for my daughters first birthday cake smash size 12-18 months and it is huge! It didn’t fit and probably won’t for years to come. It was unusable for her photos. Im so sad :(Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm so sorry to hear that the sizing was off on this! If you reach out to Customer Service with your order number they can get this resolved right away.
- Extremely largeBy Jade butterfly | November 1, 2019The sizing on this is very large. My daughter wears a 3-6 mth. I used the size chart and realized she would need the 0-3 my size. Dress was a little big but worked. Tights however were so big that they would not work. They were more suited to a toddler than an infant.Was this review helpful to you?
- It was too big!!By Anonymous | October 21, 2018Order this for my 5 month old. I ordered 0-3 month and it looks like she won’t be able to wear this until she is 1Was this review helpful to you?