Hotel Transylvania Mavis Women's Costume
- Pair of Glovettes
- 100% polyester fabrics
- Sheath dress has hook and loop closure on back neck; embroidered "Hotel Transylvania" patch on lower left side of skirt
- Horizontally-striped knit leggings have elastic waistband
- Wings are felt-lined with wet look faux leather backing and elastic shoulder straps; metal wire throughout for easy shaping
- Glovettes are mesh knit secured with an elastic band at the top and finger loop at the bottom point
- Sateen bat ears attached to fabric-covered plastic headband
- NOTE: Wig not included
- Officially licensed
The Bell Tolls
Every time a bell rings a vampire gets her wings. Wait? That doesn't seem right. Is that how that saying goes? Hmm, oh well. What we mean to say is, when we first saw Mavis spread her delightfully batty wings, it was an exciting affair! How cool would it be to dive off the walls of an ancient tower on a casual Friday evening? While most people don't think the bat lifestyle is overly elegant, they probably haven't acquainted themselves with the ins and outs of the Dracula family. In fact, their stone castle with its Gothic detail and mysterious passageways could totally earn a place in Better Home, Garden, and Masouleum Magazine. With her background, Mavis has got batty chic down to an art. With a consistently black and red wardrobe any up and coming young vampire would love to rock her look!
You'll look ready for a Transylvania Hotel evening when you slip into this fashionably gothic attire. The dress is mod, featuring a high neckline, cap sleeves, a simple shift cut, and topped off with the Hotel's badge so people won't think you're a casual visitor, passing through. You'll have plenty of attitude with the fishnet fingerless gloves and the whole ensemble looks truly wicked when pieced with bat ears and wings!
So step right up and check in to Hotel Transylvania. You're sure to meet some interesting people. Well, maybe not people but you're sure to meet plenty of interesting characters. There's Frankesteins Monster (please don't call him Frankenstein), Mister and Missus Big Bald Wolf, and Peter the Poltergeist. Pair up with the red-haired Johnny to make this a romantic partner Halloween costume. Hey, if your really want to make it a party you could bring Dracula himself around. Once people check into this hotel, you just won't want to check out!
|Small||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Small||Dress Waist||33" - 35"||84cm - 89cm|
|Small||Dress Hips||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Small||Leggings Waist||24" - 32"||61cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Dress Waist||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Dress Hips||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Leggings Waist||26" - 36"||66cm - 91cm|
|Large||Chest||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|Large||Dress Waist||37" - 39"||94cm - 99cm|
|Large||Dress Hips||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|Large||Leggings Waist||28" - 38"||71cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Chest||42" - 44"||107cm - 112cm|
|X-Large||Dress Waist||39" - 41"||99cm - 104cm|
|X-Large||Dress Hips||42" - 44"||107cm - 112cm|
|X-Large||Leggings Waist||30" - 40"||76cm - 102cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy BARBIE | November 14, 2018GREAT LOVED IT !!Was this review helpful to you?
- MavisBy Michelle | November 14, 2018As previously reported, the tights are loose and I ended up purchasing the tights from somewhere else. The globes were too long for me. I’m 5’2” and they went up to my elbows. The dress is fitted so if you aren’t comfortable with a fitted dress order one size up. The wings were the best part about the costume. I wish a wig would have come with it but it was a great price and totally worth the price.Was this review helpful to you?
- The only thing cute about this costume is the model wearing it.By Ophelia | October 4, 2018The leggings are loose at the knee and wrinkled up. The mesh arm sleeves are huge and the elastic at the top is way too tight. The dress is shapeless and not flattering whatsoever. Only keeping it for the cool bat wings.Was this review helpful to you?