Count Cutie Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit, velour & satin fabrics
- Vest panels have printed buttons
- Jabot has black felt bat "pendant" on orange ribbon neckband
- Styled as black interlock pants, white satin shirt & purple velour vest
- Cape has high collar and Hook and Loop fastener fasteners
- Jumpsuit fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck & w/ inseam snaps for diaper access
Normally, when one thinks of a vampire the words ‘cute’ and ‘adorable’ are far from their mind, but your little one is about to change that real quick. Take a look at this Count Cutie Costume. You’ll have the most lovable vamp in town!
From everything we’ve researched (and by 'research' we mean binge watching horror films), in order to turn into a vampire you have to go through a whole lot. Apparently, there’s a bunch of biting involved that we don’t want to get into. But what we’re trying to say is that we’ve found a much easier way to make the transformation. Just toss this adorable costume on your youngster and BOOM! You’ve got a little Count Cutie by your side. The best thing about this costume, aside from how lovable your little guy will look, is that it now comes bloodlust free! So you won’t have to worry about your little bundle of joy trying to make you into an adult-sized juice box. Now then, what this costume does come with is a jumpsuit that has just about everything your little Dracula needs! A white satin shirt, vest with printed on buttons, a playful bat ‘pendant’, and stylish black pants. The only other thing he needs is a cape, which just so happens to be included.
Turn your lovable little rugrat into the king of the night with this Count Cutie Costume. He’ll be so adorable that even Van Helsing wouldn’t think about hurting a hair on his precious little head!
|0/6MO||Infant Sizes||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|0/6MO||Chest||22" - 24"||56cm - 61cm|
|Small (6 - 12 Months)||Infant Sizes||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Small (6 - 12 Months)||Chest||22" - 26"||56cm - 66cm|
|Small (6 - 12 Months)||Torso||16"||41cm|
|Small (6 - 12 Months)||Length||25"||64cm|
|Medium (12 - 18 Months)||Infant Sizes||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Medium (12 - 18 Months)||Chest||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
|Medium (12 - 18 Months)||Torso||17 1/2"||44cm|
|Medium (12 - 18 Months)||Length||27"||69cm|
|Large (18 Months - 2T)||Infant Sizes||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Large (18 Months - 2T)||Chest||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Large (18 Months - 2T)||Torso||20"||51cm|
|Large (18 Months - 2T)||Length||28"||71cm|
- It’s super cute!By Kayla | October 15, 2021Height 19lbs | Weight 19lbs | Size Medium (12 - 18 Months)The cutest little costume. I sized upped because I wasn’t sure if it would lean more towards 6 or 12 months. He’s in a 9 months regular clothes. I needed up going with 12-18 months and it’s kind long but no big deal..
overall I love it!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- The cutestBy SilviaFagnani | October 28, 2019Was this review helpful to you?