Hotel Transylvania Kids Mavis Costume
- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- 91% polyester, 9% spandex
- Dress has back zipper
- Dress has elbow-length sleeves, mock-turtle neck
- Striped tights have stretchy ribbed waist
- Mesh fingerless gloves slide on
- Wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap w/ elastic edge for snug fit
- Officially licensed, exclusive
VAMPIRE POWER TUTORIAL
So your kiddo is about to develop her vampire fangs and you need to know what to prepare yourself for. We understand the stress that can come to mortal parents who are dealing with their first round of supernatural strangeness, and we're more than happy to help. The key to vampire powers is that they all come at slightly different paces and some vamp-kids develop different ones altogether!
The first one to keep an eye on is shapeshifting. Turning into bats is by far the most common. Getting a hang on becoming a bat isn't nearly as tough as the maneuverability. Boy, will those vamp-bats bump into everything!? (Just picture your toddler's first time trying to run... and now include ceilings into the mix.) Practice makes perfect. The next ones will be watchingher manipulate shadows to distract you, or hypnotizing you into offering more treats. (Next, she'll freeze them to make them extra delicious.)
DESIGN & DETAILS
Of course, she'll be wanting to update her style for a more vampiric look. Fortunately, we're fully prepared for that with this Mavis costume from Hotel Transylvania. This is an officially licensed costume put together by our own team of in-house designers. It includes the iconic black dress and striped red and black tights that Mavis loves to wear (providing she's not off to Paradise.) Top off the look with the black wig styled to look like her wild vampire hair and your kiddo will practically be climbing up the walls! (Yeah, that's another power.)
TELEKINESIS IS JUST CHEATING!
When your kiddo's vampire powers are at work with this Hotel Transylvania Mavis costume, you'll have to be on guard for all the missing candy. She'll look at you with her pouty bat face and you'll just want to give in! But, really, it's the moving things with her mind to get the cookies off the top shelf that is really breaking the odds!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||7 1/2"||19cm|
|X-Small||Dress Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Small||Tights Waist||19" - 25"||48cm - 64cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||7 1/2"||19cm|
|Small||Dress Length||24 1/4"||62cm|
|Small||Tights Waist||20" - 26"||51cm - 66cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||9 1/2"||24cm|
|Medium||Dress Length||27 1/4"||69cm|
|Medium||Tights Waist||21 1/2" - 30 1/2"||55cm - 77cm|
|Medium||Tights Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Large||Tights Waist||24" - 34"||61cm - 86cm|
|Large||Tights Length||36 1/2"||93cm|
|X-Large||Tights Waist||27" - 37"||69cm - 94cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Mavis hotel transylvaniaBy Tati | October 16, 2021Size X-LargeLove the costume. This one runs small. The tights ran way too petite.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Inaccurate sizeBy B | October 8, 2021Size LargeDon’t waste your money read the reviews I wish I had. The tights are a toddler size not size L I ordered. The gloves are cut out nylons that a hand can’t get through.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Size MediumCostume is cute. Tights run EXTREMELY small; my daughter can’t pull them up + I sized up.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Randi | October 2, 2021Size X-LargeMy little one is a little bigger so i got the xl the dress fit good and i needed to adjust the length which i was expecting. However the gloves are ridiculous ahe couldnt even put them on and they weren't even glovesBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Exceeded expectationsBy Jeff | October 2, 2021Bought this for my 5 year old daughter and my wife and I were thrilled at the quality, fit and finish. Our daughter was enthralled by how she looked.
This is such better quality than what you normally find in stores! Highly recommend.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- DisappointedBy B | October 1, 2021Size LargeDon’t waste your money read the reviews I wish I had. The tights are a toddler size not size I ordered. The gloves are cut out nylons that a hand can’t get through.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Tights are smallBy Holly | September 29, 2021Tights on this costume are unbelievably short. Ordered a Medium kids (10/12) to make sure it fit my average to small size 8 year old, and the tights are toddler size. They are wide, but the length is grossly short. Dress fits fine, Wig is good, gloves are just cut, unfinished black hoisery.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Tights are WAAAY too smallBy Holly | September 27, 2021Height average | Weight average | Size MediumI ordered a child's medium (which the size chart indicates as a 10-12) to ensure that the costume would not be too small. My daughter is 8 and of average height and thin. The dress is a decent fit (a little short), the wig is great, the arm sleeves are fine, but the tights are impossibly small. Tights usually stretch a good bit, but these stretch plenty in width, but barely in length. We literally cannot get them past her knees. I considered cutting the toes to make leggings out of them, but they are even too short to do that; they would be like shorts. Even ordering the next size up would not solve the problem; they are that much too short.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?