Hotel Transylvania Men's Dracula Costume
- Shirt/Vest Combo
- 100% polyester satin, poplin, & taffeta fabrics
- Taffeta vest has shirt inset at neckline,buttons at center front
- Wide ruffled satin cummerbund has hook & loop fastener at back
- Poplin jacket has 2 button closure and rounded shawl collar
- Satin cape has hot pink lining, hook & loop fastener at front neck
- Foam-backed collar attaches to cape neckline w/ hook & loop fastener
- Officially licensed, exclusive
A Request We Couldn't Refuse
When Mavis Dracula's 125th birthday rolled around Dracula, being the doting father he is, refused to let his daughter's milestone birthday pass without throwing a huge party. He found the perfect gift for Mavis and a monster babysitter for his grandkid so Mavis can live-it up at the party. But he left his own look for the last minute, and he knew he couldn't wear the same, old, black cape. Luckily, after a few years of planning events with Mavis's human-husband Johnny, Drac knows trying new things is a great way to find something over-the-top. So he decided to find a non-monster to revamp his classic look.
When a vampire bat from Transylvania arrived at our front desk, we said yes without even hearing Dracula's request. Though, that might have had something to do with our concerns about what could happen if we said no to the famous vampire and his legendary temper...
Design & Details
Aiming to please, our designers pored over images of Drac as a young vampire and as a distinguished hotel owner. One thing remained true in all his looks, black is bold and classic design suits him well. With that in mind, our designers came up with this exclusive Hotel Transylvania Dracula Costume. The jacket has a shawl collar and 2 buttons at front. The shimmery print vest has an attached satin ascot. They included a shiny satin cummerbund so no loose shirt hems can ruin the polished look. And the full-length, high-collared cape is made with a matte black fabric and a shiny, dark-magenta, satin lining.
It seems Drac asked Johnny to show him how to email. Our inboxes have been flooded with pictures of Drac in his new threads for a while now. Drac has also asked us (not so calmly) that we share the costume with more people so he can become the next big trendsetter. So, if it's your turn to dress up for a loved one's party or any special occasion, we recommend taking Dracula's advice and throwing on this high-fashion cape.
|Small||Jacket Chest||37 1/2"||95cm|
|Small||Jacket Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Small||Cape Length||58 1/2"||149cm|
|Medium||Jacket Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Medium||Vest Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Medium||Cape Length||58 1/2"||149cm|
|Large||Jacket Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Large||Cape Length||58 1/2"||149cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Chest||49 1/4"||125cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|X-Large||Vest Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|X-Large||Cape Length||58 1/2"||149cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Made for a boyBy Current Customer | October 5, 2020Size X-LargeThe under shirt and cumber-bun fit bit the coat and cape are not big enough. The sleeves are too short and the coat bottom hits the belly button. The cape doesn’t drape like a normal cape. It only has enough fabric to touch the outsides of shoulders.. XL size stuff is normally big on my husband.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?