Harry Potter Toddler Costume Uniform
- Hooded Robe w/ Attached Sweater, Dickie and Tie
- 100% polyester
- Robe has hook and loop fastener down the front
- PANTS, WAND AND SHOES NOT INCLUDED
- Officially licensed
All in Good Time
Your child can't wait to go to Hogwarts! Unfortunately, they're just a few years too young, still. So, just like many wee wizards and witches before them, they'll need to stand on Platform 9 ¾ and wave farewell to their older siblings, longing for their own time to be sorted (into Gryffindor, by the looks of this outfit)!
In the meantime, how about giving them this Toddler Harry Potter Uniform to help make their days at home feel more magical? They can pretend to be the "boy who lived," while reading up on Hogwarts history, studying old Quidditch footage, and memorizing the Maurader's Map! The time will fly by in this fun and fanciful costume, and before they know it, they'll be stocking up on robes and parchment in Diagon Alley, and buying Pumpkin Pasties and Chocolate Frogs and Every Flavor Beans from the trolley on the Hogwarts Express!
This is a licensed look taken straight from your kiddo's favorite books and films! The red and gold accents will instantly mark your tot as Gryffindor-bound, as does the Gryffindor house crest emblazoned on the black robe. Now that they have their uniform all sorted, you'll need to take them for wand selection and school shopping—in a few years. For now, give them a hand-me-down wand (or wooden spoon) and have them learn basic incantations and spells. They won't be able to conjure any magic yet, so the Ministry won't find out!
The Most Magical Time
While your little wizard is busy planning for trips to Hogsmeade, potions projects, and learning to fly on a broom, you're still enjoying the magic of having them home with you. This costume makes both of your dreams come true and looks particularly cute as they nap on the couch, dreaming of dragons and draughts (and more Pumpkin pasties). Simply magical.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Toddler Harry Potter costumeBy Current Customer | October 10, 2020Height 32 | Weight 32Great costume my son loved so did my family and friends !! Amazing product !!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 5, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 7, 2019My 2 yr old grandson LOVES his costumeWas this review helpful to you?