Rotting Skeleton Torso Hanging Light Up Decoration
- Plastic skeletal torso is covered w/ paper maché strips & torn cheesecloth
- 32" tall
- Loop of heavy twine attached to top of skull for hanging
- Red LED light behind breast bone pulses on & off like a heartbeat
- Requires 3 LR44 button batteries (demo batteries included)
Jim's Having a Bad Day
Rough day? Well, just take a look at this guy. We like to call him "Jim" around here at the office. He's nothing but bare-bones, rotting flesh, and to top it all off... he's losing his hair. Jim's really not having a great day. Maybe you can make Jim's life a little better though! All you have to do is hang him up in your home during your next Halloween party and you can remind Jim that he's still got plenty of fun times ahead of him (even if he is totally dead). He can mingle with your party guests and vibe out to your awesome music selection!
This Rotting Skeleton Torso Hanging Decoration helps add a scary vibe to your home! We like to call ours, Jim, but you can name yours whatever you like. Of course, he's not made out of real bones and rotting flesh, but he looks so realistic, you won't be able to tell. He even has light-up features, which really makes him the life of the party! Whether you want him to scare a few party guests or you just want a new pal to hang out with, this Rotting Skeleton Decoration is exactly what you need!
- Fragile and lights in wrong placesBy Eleksell | September 2, 2020I received this item and pulled it out of the box to find it to be very fragile. Cautious when handling. I turned on the lights and found one falling out/poorly placed in the mouth and two additional for the torso in areas that do not light up the chest. Still will use, just need to figure out how to modify it so it matches the description.Was this review helpful to you?
- Skip this oneBy Glenn W | June 4, 2022Cons: Cheaply made, super fragile, folks dark brown does not look like rotting flesh, lighting is in bad spots and barely can see. Don't bother trying to use out side. Single layer paper (rotting flesh).Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?