20's CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Flapper CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Gold and Black Flapper Headband
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Australia
Everything will be jake when you pull on your glad rags, hop in your flivver, lam it to the gin mill, lay down a few rubes for some giggle juice and join the other sheiks and shebas for a night that really hits on all sixes. Whew, sorry. We got to looking at this flapper headband and suddenly the 1920s slang just took over. There’s such a deep well of colorful phrases from that era that it’s hard to resist. For the benefit of our modern-day customers, we’ll try to keep the lingo a little more current from here on out. Now if you’ll just let us adjust our cheaters, everything ought to be copacetic. Argh, we’re doing it again!
OK, let us translate: You’ll have a great time when you add this stretchy, sequined headband with string tassels, a pair of black faux feathers, and a bejeweled flower button to your flapper ensemble and head to a costume party for some drinks with friends. It’s a perfect fit whether you’re off to a Roaring Twenties night, a “Great Gatsby” celebration, or even a non-era-specific event. We’d just like to see any hard-boiled palooka try to say you’re not the cat’s meow in this ducky little orchid! Oh heck, we’re doing it again, aren’t we?
- Gold sequins stretchy headband
- Black and gold sequins flower
- Two black feathers attached to the flower with gold jewels on them
- Black string tassels attached to the bottom of the flower
- Gold and Black Flapper Headband