Gold and Black Flapper Headband
- Gold and Black Flapper Headband
- Gold sequins stretchy headband
- Black and gold sequins flower
- Two black feathers attached to the flower with gold jewels on them
- Black string tassels attached to the bottom of the flower
Everything will be jake when you pull on your glad rags, hop in your flivver, lam it to the gin mill, lay down a few rubes for some giggle juice and join the other sheiks and shebas for a night that really hits on all sixes. Whew, sorry. We got to looking at this flapper headband and suddenly the 1920s slang just took over. There’s such a deep well of colorful phrases from that era that it’s hard to resist. For the benefit of our modern-day customers, we’ll try to keep the lingo a little more current from here on out. Now if you’ll just let us adjust our cheaters, everything ought to be copacetic. Argh, we’re doing it again!
OK, let us translate: You’ll have a great time when you add this stretchy, sequined headband with string tassels, a pair of black faux feathers, and a bejeweled flower button to your flapper ensemble and head to a costume party for some drinks with friends. It’s a perfect fit whether you’re off to a Roaring Twenties night, a “Great Gatsby” celebration, or even a non-era-specific event. We’d just like to see any hard-boiled palooka try to say you’re not the cat’s meow in this ducky little orchid! Oh heck, we’re doing it again, aren’t we?
- Beautiful headpieceBy Jerseygirlbp | May 13, 2022Looks amazing with the black and gold flapper dress.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Tomora | October 2, 2021Size StandardI love my costumeBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- :)By Current Customer | January 10, 2017looked great with my outfitWas this review helpful to you?