Exclusive Deluxe Sequin Hollywood Singer Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Adjustable Clear Shoulder Straps
- Exclusive Deluxe Sequin Hollywood Singer Costume
- 60% polyethylene/35% polyester/5% spandex stretch knit fabric
- Sequin-covered strapless red sheath dress has thigh-high slit on right side
- Adjustable clear shoulder straps hook into small loops on dress neckline
- Purple stretch knit gloves extend above elbows
- Also available in plus size
If you’re looking for something entertaining to do on a night out in a cartoon world, keep in mind your options are pretty similar to anywhere else, just more cartoony.
You can go out to dinner where the maitre'd may be a penguin and your silverware tells you about the desert specials. You may want to go dancing, but keep an eye on your partner because they may actually have two left feet (or more)! If you’re looking for the best show in town though, you’ll want to stop by the club and catch the local singer perform her set. It will be just what you need to set the mood for your night on the town!
If you think you’ve got the singing chops to make it on stage, you’ll also need this Exclusive Deluxe Sequin Hollywood Singer Costume to really win over the crowd. Being a singer is as much about image and performance as it is about talent if you want to hit the big time, and this getup will make sure people are still talking about you long after the show ends. The strapless sequined dress will fit like a glove and light up the lounge while you’re working your magic and the slit up of the right side will keep it classy as well as keep everyone’s attention. The included purple knit gloves make a great accompaniment, as will any sexy heels and glamorous hairstyles or wigs you want to add. Jaws will be dropping before you even breath a note the second you step out onto the stage in this costume!
|X-Small||Chest||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|X-Small||Waist||20" - 22"||51cm - 56cm|
|X-Small||Hips||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Small||Chest||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Small||Waist||22" - 24"||56cm - 61cm|
|Small||Hips||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Small||Dress Length||49 1/2"||126cm|
|Medium||Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Waist||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Medium||Hips||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Large||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Large||Waist||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Large||Hips||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|Large||Dress Length||50 1/2"||128cm|
|Large||Leg Slit||29 1/2"||75cm|
|X-Large||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|X-Large||Hips||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Leg Slit||29 1/2"||75cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- SatisfiedBy Anonymous | November 6, 2015I absolutely loved the dress! The only down side being that the dress was pretty scratchy under the arms. I am 5'5 and 135 lbs. The dress fit nicely but was snug. It made for a perfect Halloween costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- Lot of compliments on this dressBy Kat | October 20, 2015I'm 5'8" waist size 28" and bought a medium. I felt the dress was a little snug especially in the chest area. As someone mentioned before, bring bandaids because the sequins cut into your armpits. I didn't wear enough bandaids and I was raw in some places. The dress almost looked a little high waterish on me as well. Other than that it was a great dress and I won best costume.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Lot of compliments on this dress Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled Lot of compliments on this dress No (0)
- Awesome, except...By Lacey | November 3, 2014I loved this costume... mostly! The quality was awesome and the fit perfect. I'm 5'6", about 135, size 6 and the medium fit perfect. My only complaint is the sequins kept cutting into me. The underside of my arms were completely raw by the end of the night. I had to keep my arms held out so as not to touch the dress (in fear of pain). I had literal cuts/scratches on my arm and then on my body when I was trying to get this thing off. A side zipper would be a huge plus! Overall, I loved the dress and would wear it again, but I would be prepared by putting large bandaids or something where my arms rubbed. The gloves were cute too. They were sort of "picked" from the sequins by the end of the night but could easily be replaced for next time.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Awesome, except... Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled Awesome, except... No (0)
- Perfect ??By Nichole Barker | September 19, 2021Height 5’6” | Weight 135 | Size LargeSuch a fun costume! Fit great and material was way better than expected! I was shocked. I had to improvise for the curves but I used my imagination and we had a blast!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Loved the dress!By sfg | November 3, 2014We play in a band together, and I am the singer. We actually cover "Why Don't You Do Right". People died when I sang it dressed as Jessica with Roger on drums:) Lots of compliments on the dress. Thanks, guys! The Roger Rabbit costume is a must for your hunny bunny.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Loved the dress! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Loved the dress! No (0)
- Perfect!!By Jen | October 28, 2014Really great quality. To be perfectly honest much better than I expected. The compliments never stopped coming. It was a little long on me (I'm 5'4 in 2 1/2 inch heels) so I just pinned the slit up higher. Gloves were good too. Some fall down easy but these stayed up all night.Was this review helpful to you?
- EXCELLENT COSTUME, TOP QUALITY!By Eduardo Salinas | March 30, 2014This costume is by far one of the best I own!! Top quality and worth every penny!!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled EXCELLENT COSTUME, TOP QUALITY! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled EXCELLENT COSTUME, TOP QUALITY! No (0)
- Love love loveBy LAURA J. | November 8, 2013Amazinggggg.... Had such a blast being Jessica!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Love love love Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Love love love No (0)
- Hot! Hot! Hot!By DEBORAK K. | November 8, 2013This dress was a perfect fit for Jessica Rabbit and oh so sexy. Look like a million bucks and feel like a million bucks plus your Hunny Bunny won't be able to take his eyes off youWas this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Hot! Hot! Hot! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Hot! Hot! Hot! No (0)
- Jessica rabbitBy corina | October 26, 2013Loved this dress. Glad I got it with you guys!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Jessica rabbit Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Jessica rabbit No (0)
- Great quality costumeBy Current Customer | November 5, 2015This was hands down the best quality costume I have ever purchased. All Halloween costumes I have ever purchased have run small so I always order a size up. I am 5'8" tall, large busted, and 150 lbs, and normally wear a size medium, or 8/9. I bought a size large, and it fit perfectly without suffocating me. I HIGHLY recommend this costume. IWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 4, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | October 29, 2019Was this review helpful to you?