DC Women's Poison Ivy Tights
- Pair of Tights
- 80% polyester, 20% spandex
- Printed ivy leaves & vines up each leg
- Fits weight range of 90 to 160 lb.
- Officially licensed
We don't quite agree with everything that Pamela Isley, aka Poison Ivy, believes in. We like environmentalism as much as the next person, but the level of violence she's willing to do just to achieve her goals...well, we're not quite on board with that. We are, however, a huge fan of her style. She's done wonders with green and always seem to have a very natural look. It may be the fact that her outfit is usually made up of living plants (probably poisonous ones), but we don't think that's a very practical way for the average girl to dress. (Just imagine wearing some clothes made out of real poison ivy). Luckily, we've found a happy medium!
These DC Poison Ivy tights are designed to look like something that Gotham City villain would wear on one of her crime sprees. They feature an ivy leaf design along each leg and stretch to fit most women. You may find yourself plotting some deadly schemes against Batman as soon as you put them on!
- One Size Does Not Fit AllBy Current Customer | November 28, 2018Not even close to long enough in the leg for me. I am 5’7” and I needed another 4-5” in length so that the crotch wasn’t at my mid thigh.Was this review helpful to you?
- Too shortBy Anonymous | September 16, 2017I am only 5'5", average height and I could not even pull these all the way up! Made for very short people and they were "adult". What the heck, very disappointing.Was this review helpful to you?