Crawling Monster Hand Decoration
- Standard: Sold out
- Crawling Monster Hand Decor
- Latex coated creepy monster hand
- Hand is approx. 7" tall x 7.5" wide
- Hand crawls around when sound activated!
- Requires 3 AA batteries, demo batteries included
Even monsters made by the top mad scientists fall apart every once and awhile. And if your favorite reanimated monster happened to leave his hand behind at your house, well, the question we have is do you think he would mind if you borrowed it for the rest of the Halloween party?
Save yourself the awkwardness of THAT situation, and just get this crawling Monster hand. It's creepy and it's kooky and it most definitely is spooky! All your guests will be clamoring to find out... is it REALLY alive? (You don't have to tell them!) Set this prop up to complete your Halloween scene or use it to make all your friends screech when they find a creepy hand crawling out from under the bed. Whether you're putting together Dr. Frankenstein's evil laboratory or even if you're turning your home into Addams Family house, this detailed moving hand will be the perfect addition to your scene!
Thank you! (1 Answer)
- A MUST HAVEBy Sonia | December 6, 2022If you’re going as the Adams Family characters, this is an absolute must! Great quality… just add batteries and done. It crawls! It was a hit at the party!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Walking hand really doesn't walk, the fingers move but not wellBy travel99 | November 2, 2022The fingers moved but barely so it moved very little. Not impressed would not recommend others purchase.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?