Animated Crawling Severed Hand Decoration
- Severed Hand
- Rubber hand
- Measures approx. 6" tall
- Requires 3x AAA (not included)
The Severance Package Delivers
The copywriting team here at HalloweenCostumes.com recently polled our coworkers about reoccurring nightmares. 50 percent wrote about showing up nude in their high school hallway. 35 percent wrote about a severed hand under their bed. 10 percent said "other". While another five percent told us about an oddly specific dream about being hunted down by deer wearing blaze orange vests in the woods. We really don't know what that's about. Our point? Other than showing up nude and unprepared at high school, severed hands are one of the scariest nightmare subjects ever. Maybe it's because we imagine they could walk around like spiders. Maybe it's because they could be waiting to grab us from some unexpected spot. Either way, a severed hand is sure to cause shrieks of fear in all ages of Halloween revelers this year!
This rubber hand is the perfect balance of fun and lifelike. The hand stands on five fingers that are cast with realistic wrinkles and shading so that it'll look real at first glance. Sound activated, this hand will stir to life when someone starts hanging out nearby. The perfect party prop, you'll have people thinking that they're nightmares have come to life (the one about the hand, that is!).
- Four StarsBy Jessica J | October 29, 2019Quite a cool looking severed hand. Should have the off button instead of ON and SENSOR. The sound of the moving hand is quite loud. Overall is an awesome product.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks okay, but lots of problemsBy Mat | October 16, 2021Looks okay. But the main problem is the name. It’s says crawling hand. Which it does not do. It moves the fingers, but it stays in the same place without moving. It also makes some loud noise, I’m not sure what noise they’re going for, it sounds like a clock gear clicking noise. The ring is different on the one I received, it’s towards the end of the finger which I felt it was a weird place to put it. It’ll be a stationary table decoration because if I turn it on I don’t feel like trying to explain why it just sits still while making a weird soundWas this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Loud. Moves very slowly. Only moves for a few seconds. Over priced. Would not recommend.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- It doesn't workBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021It makes noise, but does not move. I put fresh batteries in and still doesn't move.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?