Life Size Severed Hand
- Molded Plastic Hand
- Measures 10" long x 4" wide
- Plastic molded hand w/ bloody stump
There are so many possibilities with this life-sized severed hand decoration.
Use it during a handshake and leave your guest holding the severed hand! Place it on a silver platter amidst your hors d'oeuvres. Casually leave it next to your soup pot to stir speculation about the origin of your main course's mystery meat. Set it on your bathtub, just behind a semi-transparent shower curtain, to really ruin someone's solitude on the ivory throne. When the party seems to be falling to a lull, from your front yard run into your home, holding it high and proud, and cryptically yell, "It's over! I finished it!" Set it carefully in between your couch cushions, so it tickles the backside of the first unsuspecting guest to stop dancing.
You see? The possibilities are only as limited as your imagination. Just don't ask us where we got so many of these.
- Five StarsBy Inga S. | October 3, 2021Definitely one of the better affordable severed hands I’ve come across, with a lot of realistic detail and not looking too far off of my own hand (which is great since I’m using it as a false hand while my real hand operates a large shoulder-sitting puppet)! It’s hard plastic and painted to look a little more dead than the listing’s photo, but a repainting should easily make it look more ‘lively.’Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very Realistic and Well MadeBy Current Customer | October 22, 2019These are well made and realistic looking. They have held up exceptionally well over the last 3 years considering most everyone who comes into contact with them either kicks or throws them.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Dave | October 9, 2021I bought two of them. They are well-made, quite realistic and a good value for the price.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- HANDBy Anonymous | September 17, 2017I've got to hand it to you guys, this is a great product. Looks very real!!Was this review helpful to you?