Cozy Bat Adult Costume
- Dress w/ Attached Hood & Bat-wing Sleeves
- Cozy Bat Adult Costume
- 100% polyester fleece; 47% acrylic/36% polyester/17% modacrylic faux fur
- Separating center-front zipper; faux fur edging on hood
- Peaked hemline & bat-wing flaps between sleeves & side seams
- Soft-sculpted fur-tipped ears sewn to top of hood
- Also available in child and plus size
Sometimes we wonder if life would be easier as a bat. You could fly around and see by echolocation, which would be pretty cool. You’d probably be nocturnal, which means not having to justify staying out all night or make up excuses to your bat parents. And during the day, you get to–wait for it–hang out in your cozy little tree or cave or bridge. You know, wherever your little bat self calls home. Sure, you’d have to deal with people always asking you about that Batman guy. “No, he’s not a relative. No, I don’t even know him. Sorry, I can’t get his autograph for you.” They just won’t leave you alone! Okay, so maybe it would be easier to wear this adult cozy bat costume instead.
This adorable and lovable costume has a center-front zipper and hood, just like a hoodie, except this one looks like a cute little bat. Soft ears are sewn onto the hood and both the hood and ears are covered in faux fur for extra fuzziness! Bat-wing flaps connect the sleeves and sides, but they won’t actually let you fly. (That’s important to know.) The cozy bat adult costume looks great with spiderweb tights, but it’s very short so you may want to wear hot pants or boy shorts, too. And you can totally stay up partying or hang out in caves while wearing this costume, just like a real bat, but you don’t have to. You’re not, like, contractually obligated, or whatever. You can just play it cool and cozy, like a bat.
|X-Small||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|X-Small||Dress Length (at Shortest Point)||31"||79cm|
|Small||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Small||Dress Length (at Shortest Point)||31"||79cm|
|Medium||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Dress Length (at Shortest Point)||32"||81cm|
|Large||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|Large||Dress Length (at Shortest Point)||32 1/2"||83cm|
|X-Large||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length (at Shortest Point)||35"||89cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Not the same as the photoBy Jerlena | October 5, 2016Material and style is not the same as the photo pictured. It is, however, the same as the girls cozy bat costume photo.
Wings are too thick of material for what I was wanting, but looks like it will definitely keep you warm and last a long time.
I am a medium in most clothes and with this should probably be 2 sizes up.Was this review helpful to you?
- awesome costumeBy Current Customer | September 29, 2016The costume is very soft and good quality fleece. Will definitely be warm. Very well made and super easy to get on, just zips up like a jacket.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good qualityBy Toni | October 27, 2014Wow.....When I opened the box. Good quality heavy fleece not the cheap stuff, hoping it will be a bit chilly out that night. Went to fabric store bought son extra fur to jazz up certain areas came out very cute. Definitely worth the price !!Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizing is not as listed Runs SmallBy Current Customer | October 29, 2020This should be listed as a jacket. I fell perfectly into the size L size chart category and this item came and it was more like a size small.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Kelsey | November 18, 2018This constume was super comfy and kept me warm all night at the bars! Love it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Poor QualityBy Current Customer | November 9, 2018The costume material was thick and warm. Downside was after just a few hours of light wear the entire seam down one arm came apart and there was just a big ole hole in the arm. Kinda sucked for such a pricey costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute & CozyBy Current Customer | December 21, 2016Just like pictured and super thick, soft, great qualityWas this review helpful to you?