Ultimate Black Spider-Man Muscle Chest Child Costume
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at center back; printed spider on front
- Molded foam chest piece & padded shoulders give muscular look
- Fabric hood/mask covers entire head, fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back
- Eye openings covered w/ white mesh - will obstruct vision
- Officially licensed
Spider-Man has had quite a few suit changes during his career. Of course, there's his classic red and blue costume. There's also his Iron Spider getup, which infuses his suit with some Stark tech. He even had a quick stint wearing a Fantastic Four suit with a paper bag for a mask (look it up when you have a free moment). But we'd like to take a moment to pay homage to his BEST suit, the black and white suit. In original comics, it was a Symbiote that Peter Parker bonded with during the Secret Wars... and Pete eventually had to ditch it (that same Symbiote eventually bonded with Eddie Brock to become Venom)!
Now, your little one can slip into the suit when they wear this Black Spider-Man Muscle Chest Costume. It comes with everything they'll need to look like the web-slinger!
Inspired by the black and white suit worn by Spider-Man, this costume comes with a full jumpsuit, which fits with a fastener in the back. It has a white spider on the front, along with a molded foam chest to help your child get that buff and tough superhero look. The mask is made out of fabric and features white eyes on the front. Mesh covering in the front allows for vision, but may lead to some vision impairment while wearing. If your child wants to pick up the suit to carry on the legacy of Peter Parker, then this costume is the perfect choice!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 12, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 8, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Love it but...By Yaya | November 17, 2018I wish it came with black gloves other than that my nephew loved it and used it every single day during the month of OctoberWas this review helpful to you?