Lighted Child Stick Man Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Lights
- Lighted Child Stick Man Costume
- 100% polyester
- Hooded jumpsuit has back zipper
- LED lights anchored behind felt strips, battery pack at waist level
- Requires 2 AA batteries, not included
You and your family have been through many Halloween stages. You've had years were everyone went over the top and you've had years were you might have fallen short as a team. It happens, sometimes everyone wants to work together to create a great group costume that'll make the neighborhood buzz. Sometimes nothing seems to fall into place at the right moment and you and your kids go in separate creative directions.
So you've done the caveman thing, you've touched on super heroes. There even was a Halloween where everyone went as their favorite breakfast food, the bacon and eggs were surprisingly easy while the bowl of Coco Flakes was a little more challenging. What if there was a group costume that everyone could enjoy and no one would argue over which role they want? Can't be done, you say? Ah, friend! It's time for you to discover the hilarious Halloween glory of the walking family of stick figures. That's right, with this costume the rule is the more the merrier. You and your family can look like the most amateur of animations in the darkness of night, each move becoming more hilarious then the next.
If you and your family are ready for a simple but memorable night of trick-or-treating together then your child or children will love the stickman body suit. It's simple to slip on with glowing lights attached to the jumpsuit and hood. It'll be great for Halloween but they'll probably find other uses for it. Anyone up for an epic game of nighttime tag in the backyard? This year, it'll be easy to get the whole family animated.
|Small||Jumpsuit Length||37 1/2"||95cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 11, 2019One whole side of the arm and one whole side of the leg stopped working the first day my son wore it. There's also no where to put the light switch in the arm so you just have to hold it or try to make your own place to hide it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Do not buyBy Joan | November 7, 2019Lights stopped working before my son put on. Had to buy a different costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Lights Stopped Working Within MinutesBy Anonymous | November 5, 2019Like the other reviewers, my 3 year old son got to wear this costume for no more than 15 minutes before the lower half of the lights stopped working. We had not even left the house to start trick-or-treating yet. Luckily my son didn't care that he was a legless stick man! Super disappointing to pay $25 for something that didn't work.Was this review helpful to you?
- Do not buy!By Anonymous | October 31, 2019My son had his outfit on for 5 mins then the lights went out on the left side then my others son just completely stopped working! This shouldn’t even be priced the way it is! $5 tops is what this should cost!Was this review helpful to you?
- Lights didn't lastBy kdg | November 17, 2018My son loved this costume, but the the bottom half of his lights stopped working within 30 min of wearing for the first time. He was so disappointed on Halloween.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018When we got the suit s few of the lights were out. Within the first 2 hours of wearing the suit, the entire bottom half of lights went out. Would not recommend this costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Complete DisappointmentBy Mel | November 1, 2018My son wore this to our church Halloween party and got tons of compliments. It’s a super cute costume. That is, until the wiring snaps and you look like a stick man who’s been in an industrial accident. Kiddo couldn’t even wear this for Halloween because one of the arms quit lighting up. $25 for one use? That’s a big load of crap. My 4 year old was devastated. Then we had to make a mad rush to find a new costume in the 6 minutes before we had to leave. If I could give this zero stars, I would. Bitter tears from my preschooler are not what I wanted to deal with on Halloween. Avoid this one, unless you like buying garbage.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello and thank you for your input on the costume. I do apologize the wiring broke while your child was wearing it, and one of the arms quit lighting.
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us for help in resolving the issues.
For future reference, please contact our customer service department for any issues you might have.
We are very customer friendly and available to attempt to resolve any questions/concerns.
I will reach out to you privately through your e-mail address on file to see how how I can help to resolve the issues with the costume. Thank you.