Child Spooky Ghost Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester
- Robe has zipper down the back
- Hood has foam lining for shape, black face cover attached
- Draped layers of white fringe cloth
- Black gloves have foam backing for shape
Every year your son tries to think of the scariest thing to be for Halloween. He has been a ghost. A sheet thrown over his head with eye holes cut out. Then he was the Grim Reaper. Wearing a black robe with a sickle in hand. But now he wants to go even further. He wants to be the scariest.
You wish he just wanted to be Iron Man like all the other little boys. But no, he likes to give people a good scare. Just like that time he put fake spiders in his older sister's bed. You can still hear that shriek echoing in your ears. It was so loud. After that, you told him he could be spooky, but only on Halloween. He seems to have take you at your word.
He will be impressed with his costume this Halloween. This Child's Spooky Ghost Costume is the perfect combination of his previous costumes. It has the spooky formless shape of a ghost. (Only a little more realistic than the Charlie Brown sheet he had a few years ago.) And it covers his face, so no one will know who is under the mask of a would be Grim Reaper. Don't forget to get a Light Up Skull Lantern to really finish off the spooky look. Just don't let him get a hold of any more fake spiders. You really don't need to hear your daughter scream like that ever again.
|X-Small||Chest||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|X-Small||Robe Length||37 1/2"||95cm|
|Small||Chest||27" - 29"||69cm - 74cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
|Medium||Chest||31" - 33"||79cm - 84cm|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|X-Large||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- All 3 costumes purchased from HalloweenCostumes.com/ 5 StarsBy Current Customer | November 29, 2015We purchased the Adult Gorilla Costume, the Child Spooky Ghost Costume, and Child Witch Guard Costume in 2015. All were professionally made and had no problems from start to finish. Very Satisfied. Will be able to use these again in years to come. Defintely would recommend.Was this review helpful to you?
- SIZED TOO SMALLBy Anonymous | October 16, 2019I bought this for my 9 year old son for Halloween. According to the sizing chart, this costume in a size youth Large was supposed to equate to a 10-12 boys. Well, my son is a really small 10 and this will not even fit over his head, the gloves fit my 5 year old son! I am VERY dissatisfied, if I order another in a larger size, I would have to pay even more for it to even get here in time for Halloween!!
Do yourself a favor and call on the sizes or something.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Would give it 0 stars if possible. Absolutely terrible. This costume is an absolute mess. It is gathered in places it shouldn’t and looked thrown together and cheap. Luckily I ordered it enough in advance of Halloween that I had time to run out and purchase another costume for my son. Returned this one.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Very nicely made! It was a huge hit with my daughter.Was this review helpful to you?
- Ghost costumeBy Anna | November 1, 2018This costume was very difficult to put on my 5 year old. It tangled too much. The sleeves were too tight.
It was too heavy for him once we finally got it on. It is a cool looking costume but needs some modification to make it easier to put on and wear.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great qualityBy Anonymous | September 11, 2018This is much heavier material than the typical Halloween costume. Only drawback, the black face drape can only be worn for pictures. It is not see-through and would not be able to be worn while walking.Was this review helpful to you?
- Can't See At All!By Anonymous | October 26, 2017This costume works great in theory but not practice. I thought the black face mask would be mesh but it is not.Was this review helpful to you?