Light up Old Lantern
- *Batteries not included*
- Old, tarnished, spooky look
- Brushed metal construction
- Hinged wire loop for hanging
- 11.5" tall, 7" wide and 5.5" diameter at base
- Requires 3 AA batteries, not included
You can light up any haunted house with this spooky old lantern. The lantern is made of light-weight metal that is brushed with black paint to give it an aged and tarnished look. In the center, a small light bulb is encased in a glass globe, which lights up with the press of a switch on the bottom of the lantern. The lantern requires a 3 AA batteries (not included) to operate, which are also housed in the bottom. The top of the piece features a metal hoop, which allows you to hang it up anywhere. The lantern also features metal handle for carrying it around. It adds a creepy mood to any Halloween theme!
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Just what I wantedBy desertbrat1 | June 17, 2016I ordered 2 of these "Light up Old Lanterns" for my Son-In-Law, who goes ALL OUT for Halloween. They arrived right on schedule, too. And they are boxed really great. So, SIL can "re-package" them year after year to protect the glass-globes while stored for the next halloween. They are not as "rusty" looking as the photo shows, but I'm sure I can remedy that with a mixture of black, brown and orange paint. (^:Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Brian | June 11, 2020Please be aware that the light does not "flicker", but instead is a solid, bright white LED. The photo shows a flame like glow - a little misleading, unfortunately.Was this review helpful to you?
- AwesomeBy Mkacala | October 19, 2019This lantern is awesome its metal takes batteries but I can get other uses with this love it also great to go with my son's costume he will be able to see when walking up dark stairs worth every pennyWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Monica | October 11, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 6, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Better than expected!By Current Customer | August 22, 2017Very authentic and it looks bigger than I thought it would. Great Buy!Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice for the price!By Current Customer | September 18, 2016Looks like real metal, not heavy so will not scratch as easy on my wood table. Perfect for my Halloween decor!Was this review helpful to you?