Child Clock Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Child Clock Costume
- 100% polyester poplin, crinkle taffeta, metallic & stretch knits
- Knee-length tunic has back zipper
- Tunic front & back are poplin-covered foam; sides & sleeves are crinkle taffeta
- Front has printed pendulum
- Stretch knit gloves have wide poplin-covered foam cuffs
- 3-lobed poplin-covered foam hat has gold braid trim
- Also available in adult size
- Functional side pockets
|Standard||Arm Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Perfect for School PlayBy Current Customer | November 26, 2018My son was cast as Cogsworth in his Jr. High production of Beauty and the Beast. I was put in charge of making his costume, but decided to purchase one instead. This turned out perfect! I wasn't sure what size to get him, since he was right on the border between sizes. I didn't want him to be swimming in the adult size though, so I bought the child size and it fit great! He looked wonderful up on the stage!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy MB | February 2, 2019Really wanted a costume that my son could move in easily. This is great. We don’t love the hat. We decided to just make our own.Was this review helpful to you?
- Can fit smaller women, tooBy Current Customer | October 13, 2016I'm a mom and we are doing a family theme of Beauty and the Beast for Halloween. I wanted to save some money, so I tried out this chid costume instead of the adult version. It's going to look great over leggings! For frame of reference, I'm 5 ft 4, 140 lbs, and it fits great. The sleeves are short (obviously) and fit more like 3/4 length sleeves, but the gloves cover that up.Was this review helpful to you?