Child Black Cat Kit
- Headband w/Ears
- Bow Tie
- Made of 25% polyester/ 75% acrylic
- Black kitty ears headband
- Black bowtie attaches w/ elastic strap
- Black bendable kitty tail
Did you know that there are over twenty different breeds of cats with solid black coats?! No wonder there are so many different superstitions throughout history from different corners of the world about these cuddly little guys. Some folklore says they are signs of bad or good luck and some even go further to say the type of luck depends on the direction the cat was walking! Sailors believe a black cat to be the best 'ship's cat' aboard a vessel to ensure safe travels, while Medieval folk believed them to be half demon and half sorcery.
So, yes humanity has been torn when it comes to an official opinion on black cats but that can all change! Have your 'puurrrfect' kiddo use this Child Black Cat Kit to magically transform into a beautiful Bombay kitten! Your little kitty will be the cutest creature around town on Halloween. Everyone will finally see the black cat for what it really is, not a symbol of luck or an omen, but a majestic and playful animal! Have the most adorable kid on the block and help to clear the black cat's reputation with this fun costume kit!
- Decent item for the price.By Jennifer | November 6, 2022This is a decent kit for the price. The headband came broken- the fabric had come apart from the headband and I fixed it with hot glue. The elastic for the tail would have fit over my 7 year old's wrist. I fixed that by cutting it off and sewing elastic (that I had to purchase) to make a waistband. She enjoyed her costume and looked super cute, but I am not sure that I would buy this kit again.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Cat kit you get what you pay forBy Anonymous | October 23, 2016Cute ear headband and bow tie however elastic on tail broke when putting on.Was this review helpful to you?