Caribbean Brown Pirate Boots
- Brown pirate boots
- Faux leather boots with large cuff
- Buckle beneath cuff secures the boot to your foot
EXT. GALLEON - DAYBREAK
A dashing PIRATE CAPTAIN stands at the helm of a great ship, barking commands at his crew as they scurry across the deck and bustle in the rigging. His weatherbeaten TRICORN HAT bears a notch for every Royal Frigate he's sent to the depths of the sea. His formidable CUTLASS is all ready to go. But it's his magnificent pair of BARE FEET that earns the respect of his men and the fear of his foes. Just look at those puppies! They slap wetly against the deck as he breaks into dance, all the while spouting seafaring jargon and profanity. Wow! This guy can really cut a rug!
Hey, who's writing this stuff? Don't they know that audiences won't accept a privateer wearing anything less than realistic Caribbean Brown Pirate Boots? The faux-leather cuffs make any scurvy outfit look shipshape and seaworthy. And nobody wants to get a closeup of a buccaneer's bunions!
|Size 9||Heel to Toe||11"||28cm|
|Size 9||Boot Height||18"||46cm|
|Size 9||Calf Circumference||20"||51cm|
|Size 11||Heel to Toe||11 3/4"||30cm|
|Size 11||Boot Height||19"||48cm|
|Size 11||Calf Circumference||20"||51cm|
|Size 13||Heel to Toe||12 1/4"||31cm|
|Size 13||Boot Height||20"||51cm|
|Size 13||Calf Circumference||20"||51cm|
- Four StarsBy Kash | November 2, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Best Pirate BootsBy Travis | January 17, 2013These Pirate boots are amazing. I bought these to replace a cheaper pirate boot for my Jack sparrow costume. They are well constructed and one solid piece. No zipper or ties. I went a size up on my shoe size to make sure they fit but have had no problems with them. I have had these for over six months and they have held up well. They also go well with my Zelda Link costume and king costume for the renaissance fare.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Klaatu Prime | April 20, 2021Size Size 11These boots looks really good, but they're made of vinyl which is perfectly acceptable and reasonable at this price point. As can be expected, they don't breathe well if you're wearing them for extended periods. I wear a size ten, and the size 11 seems to fit me fine.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Super hotBy JoshBeers | October 29, 2019These bots made my legs sweat a ton. Fit and finish was quite goodWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 4, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Not bad at allBy Kent | January 1, 2016boots fits perfectly and are comfortable. Not your average Halloween style cheap stuff. Kinda pricey but cheaper than the real thing.Was this review helpful to you?