Beatrix Kiddo Wig
- 100% olefin synthetic hair on mesh cap with elastic edge
- Tousled long shag style w/ highlights & lowlights
- Officially licensed
- *Some styling may be required
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
The Bride has a one track mind—vengeance. And who can blame her? Bill and his Deadly Viper Assassination Squad members tracked her down, killed her husband to be and even stole her baby. That's enough to set any woman on the path for retribution. We doubt that she ever has time to worry about what her hair looks like, nor would she even want to and if you're planning on stepping into the role of Beatrix Kiddo for a day, your mind should be worrying about revenge and not your hair. All of which, brings us to this licensed Kill Bill wig.
This Beatrix Kiddo wig is designed to replicate the look of Uma Thurman's character from the Quentin Tarantino films. The wig uses synthetic fibers are styled into Black Mamba's long blonde hair. The piece fits with an elastic band and fits easily on your head, so you can spend your time thinking about your next deadly katana strike, instead of your hair.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 31, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Amber | January 30, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Not as picturedBy Current Customer | September 13, 2017This wig looks nothing like the picture... its way more curly,,,,, like a curling iron curl. In the movie she has been fighting and sweating so I suppose ill just have to brush it out and straighten it some in places to make it look less "pretty" and its also not totally blonde, there are some dark low lights in the mix....Was this review helpful to you?