Baby Gorilla Arm Puppet
- Gorilla Puppet
- Blue Shirt
- Gorilla puppet is attached to right arm which is stuffed to look like a real hand
- 100% polyester
- Opening in the sleeve and inside puppet for your hand
- Puppet has large eyes and a plastic face
- Button down blue shirt
- Shoulder straps and a Hook and Loop fastener strip on left side to attach gorilla's legs
- *Please Note: the shirt is blue not khaki
Who didn't want a pet monkey when they were growing up? Now that we're adults, we're starting to understand why our parents drew the line. Other than the fact that most monkeys are endangered there are, unfortunately, many pitfalls to maintaining a baby ape. For one, who wants a pet that could both outsmart you and is stronger than you. Secondly, hardly anyone grew up in a treehouse in the rainforest.
Maybe you're interviewing for a zoo keeper position and want to show how natural you look with a baby gorilla on your hip. Maybe you just want to connect with you inner Jane Goodall at your next costumed event. Either way, you're sure to get a lot of "Awws" and "Can I pet the little guy?" when you enter the room. Next time you're channeling your inner primatologist you'll be glad you've acquired a new right-hand man.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- AwesomeBy Lisa | November 18, 2018It was such a hit put a glove on fake hand so it didn’t look fake and it fooled kids as well as adults!! Many thought it was animated not realizing it was a puppet!Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome Costume Prop - But Price Is A Little SteepBy Amber C | October 19, 2018The costume comes with a giant yellow dress shirt, which I’ll be swapping with my own shirt that fits me. Also, take note that the gorilla comes “empty” - you will need to stuff it yourself, which is kind of a nice option, but again, not sure why the price was so high.
In addition to the arm hole seam, I noticed a 6” ripped section of a seam that I had to stitch up myself to hold in the stuffing. I reached out to the seller and was pleased to find they’d provide a discount since I was keeping the product.
After such a great experience with this seller, I would have no hesitation buying from again!Was this review helpful to you?
- wrong description on webBy Anonymous | September 30, 2016This item details was wrong on this costume it said it came with a blue shirt with the gorilla on right hand and with velco on feet to wrap around you. Well the shirt is tan and the gorilla is on left side and it has no feet it is just material sewed together to wrap around you. The costume is still a nice costume. I do like it. Just not as it is described.Was this review helpful to you?
- wrong description on webBy Anonymous | September 27, 2016the details of this item is not true my shirt was tan not blue and the gorilla is attach to the left arm not right which I do not like I am right handedWas this review helpful to you?