Adult Rock 'n Roll King Parade Mascot Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Belt
- Chest Piece
- 100% polyester fabric jumpsuit
- 100% EVA foam pieces with 50% polyester and 50% acrylic faux fur hair
- Silky white tricot jumpsuit fastens w/ self-fabric ties at back of neck
- Jumpsuit has metallic gold foam belt, sleeve cuffs, & bell-bottom pants leg insets
- Molded foam face has faux fur hair as cape that goes around shoulders
- Fur-covered foam headpiece has mesh vision screen
- Gets the kiddies 'All shook up'
Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Confetti flying all around the on-lookers, the amazingly talented performers somehow still able to move in the chilly November air. Ferris singing Twist and Shout, getting the whole city (except Cameron) to get up and sing and dance with him. The local 4th of July Parade that the whole town comes out for. Kids dressed in red, white, and blue. Candy thrown to the curbside, quickly grabbed up by little hands.
We all love parades. The combination of loud boisterous performers and paper mache floats of all shapes and sizes (not quite the quality of the Macy's parade, but so much better because you helped make them). Kids going crazy on sugar highs. That special kind of hometown pride. And the marching bands! (We love the marching bands the most!) Those kids that get you up and clapping along to the beat of the drum and humming along with hits like Ozzy's Crazy Train and The Beatles Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. Now just imagine a Rock and Roll King Mascot riding by! Everybody will want to get up and dance with him. Who knows maybe he'll come to life and start singing Twist and Shout! (We'll try not to be too stiff like Cameron!)
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review