Adult Hand Turkey Costume
- Adult Hand Turkey Costume
- 100% polyester fabrics
- Tunic is foam backed fabric w/ printed design on "fingers"
- Wing is attached to front
- Turkey "head" has hole in back so you can still use both of your hands
Remember creating a hand turkey in art class with construction paper and crayons? Man, those were the days...
After you were done making the Thanksgiving themed masterpiece, you brought it home to your mother and she loved it. In fact, she even hung it up on the fridge so all your dinner guests could marvel at it. Fast forward 20 years later and now it's totally unacceptable to bring home a hand turkey for Thanksgiving.Your mom will look at it and say why didn't you bring the stuffing? The rest of the family would be equally confused by your offering. You see, when you get to a certain age, your family (even your mother) won't be impressed by your hand turkey anymore; they'll expect more from you. That's where this adult hand turkey costume comes in!
Your family may no longer be dazzled by your work of art, but maybe they'll change their tune when you show up to the Thanksgiving feast dressed as an actual hand turkey. This hand turkey costume looks exactly like the drawings you made back in elementary school. The plush over-the-head costume features colorful feathers (or fingers, however you choose to look at it) and cutouts for your head and arm. Your other arm is used to fill out the turkey's head!
Your artwork might not suffice as an adequate contribution anymore but your family will appreciate your boldness when you sit down to break bread wearing this. The next time your mom asks you what you brought for Thanksgiving you can proudly say that you brought the entertainment!
- Gobble GobbleBy Current Customer | December 25, 2018This was a purchase for a fun Thanksgiving event. It was wrinkled when it arrived, but I was able to remove the wrinkle by passing a hot steam iron over the costume. DO NOT PLACE THE HOT IRON ON THE COSTUME.
A few minor things: I am right handed. The 'head' is on the right side. There is an opening on the back of the 'head' so I could use my hand, but this costume should either: be reversible or come in left/right handed versions. Another thing is the 'neck' is short, relative to my arm length. Since my arm is essentially average length, a longer neck would be nicer. Basically, you most likely won't be able to extend your arm while wearing. You can see in my pic what happens when I extend my arm fully.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018Was this review helpful to you?