Goin' Bananas! Gorilla Adult Costume
- Pair of hands
- Pair of feet
- Goin' Bananas! Gorilla Adult Costume
- 55% acrylic, 45% polyester
- Body suit made of black faux fur with ties in the back
- Mask has tinted lenses so you can see out, but others can't see in
- Mask can be open-mouthed or closed-mouth depending on the angle of the wearer's head
- Mask made of soft latex
- Pair of hands that are latex and faux fur
- Pair of feet are shoe covers with elastic at the opening
- Gorilla with an attitude will be the life of the party
We all know that the phrase “Goin’ Bananas” means that someone is getting wild and crazy, but have you ever wondered where that term comes from? Well, we think we may have finally figured it out. Have you ever seen a gorilla once he sets his eyes on a big bunch of bananas? They often can’t contain their joy and exuberance and they begin wildly flailing their arms around in a frenzy for the delicious fruit. They often lose all sight of caution and remove any obstacles in their way to reach said bananas.
…okay, so that might not be the official way that phrase came into meaning, but that does evoke a pretty interesting image—an ape just going wild! We happen to have the perfect costume to turn that image into a reality, should you want to become a wild gorilla on the rampage for bananas.
This aptly named Goin’ Bananas! Gorilla Costume creates a look that perfectly captures the feel of a raging ape. It comes with a full faux fur jumpsuit complete with furry foot covers and monkey paw gloves. It also comes with an oversized mask with large fangs. Just put it on and you might feel an intense craving for bananas.
Just make sure that you warn your friends and family about your new costume! Otherwise, they may just call animal control to alert them of the gorilla that has just freshly escaped from the zoo, and you don’t want to have any awkward conversations with an animal control worker.