Adult Clock Costume
“This is yet another example of the late neoclassic Baroque period. And, as I always say, ‘If it's not Baroque, don't fix it!’ [laughs at own joke]” - We tend to laugh at our jokes too, it is definitely okay!
Well, that’s right, if it’s not broke we don’t need to fix it. Lucky for us, this Adult Clock Costume is definitely not Baroque, so it doesn't need fixing. Just wear it to a Beauty and the Beast theme party or for Halloween. Just make sure to always know what time it is, people are probably going to stop you and ask or, honestly, you can tell people the wrong time as a good old Halloween trick!
This costume is made from a 100% polyester poplin, crinkle taffeta, metallic, and a stretch knit. The bulk of the costume is the 100% polyurethane foam. The tunic is knee length and has back zipper. The tunic front and back are poplin-covered foam, while the sides and sleeves are made from a crinkle taffeta fabric. On the front of the costume, there is a printed pendulum. The stretch knit gloves have wide poplin-covered foam cuffs, and the 3-lobed poplin-covered foam hat has a gold braid trim. Whether you want to wear this solo, as part of a couple costume, or even a group costume, this costume is for you. You can even match with your child because this costume is also available in child sizes.
- 100% polyester poplin, crinkle taffeta, metallic & stretch knits; 100% polyurethane foam
- Knee-length tunic has back zipper
- Tunic front & back are poplin-covered foam; sides & sleeves are crinkle taffeta
- Front has printed pendulum
- Stretch knit gloves have wide poplin-covered foam cuffs
- 3-lobed poplin-covered foam hat has gold braid trim
- Also available in child size
- Pair of Gloves