Beetlejuice Adult Costume Wig
- Adult Beetlejuice Wig
- Officially licensed
- Gray hair attached to flesh colored latex cap
- Hair is made from synthetic fibers & has rough texture
- Cap features wrinkles on the forehead
- **Please Note: Forehead is flesh color & differs from the picture; to create the look, add our Beetlejuice makeup kit
This Halloween, ditch the idea to dress as a sandworm and instead, show Lydia, Delia, Charles, Adam, and Barbara how a real haunting is done (none of that Handbook for the Recently Deceased garbage) with this Adult Beetlejuice Wig (oops, that’s once).
We mean, Beetlejuice’s (darn, that’s two!) hair is obviously one of his most effective scare tactics, and this officially licensed wig features rough, gray hair attached to a flesh colored latex cap, so you can recreate Beet--er, his haphazard, horrifying look. Whether you want to stage a ghostly, ghoulish wedding or sing Dayyyyyyyy-oooo, dayy-ayyy-ay-o all night long, we bet this wig will summon your crude inner creature and turn you into none other than Beetlejuice himself. Uh-oh. That’s three. It’s showtime!
- It's Beetlejuice alrightBy Kev | October 30, 2019Yep, Halloween Costumes online store has the correct wig marked for Beetlejuice. My family and co-workers all remarked at how good it looks after makeup is applied. See picture.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled It's Beetlejuice alright Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled It's Beetlejuice alright No (0)
- One StarBy Joseph | October 14, 2022Looks awful not what I wanted or expectedWas this review helpful to you?
- Not badbut not BeetlejuiceBy Larry | October 31, 2021Size StandardNot bad for what it was, but was not Beetlejuice. Maybe more Albert Einstein. The skin colored forehead was challenging to cover with makeup. With some spray hair color and a lot of time, I was able to get a semblance of the character. Wouldn't recommend for a Beetlejuice costume.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy bratbaby73 | June 21, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 27, 2019We added green paint to the wig to better resemble Beetlejuice. Painted easily, easy to apply and stayed on all night with a little liquid latex as glue.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Jennifer Tolliver | October 16, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- GreatBy Me | November 18, 2018Went perfect with the makeup colorsWas this review helpful to you?
- Beatle juice wigBy Nancy | November 14, 2018I was very happy with this wig and the price was good too.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very good wig, though a bit big.By Current Customer | September 27, 2017Verg good wig you will have to add the green yourself and it is meant for a person with a big head.Was this review helpful to you?
- good qualityBy Samuel A. Vindiola | November 20, 2016It's a good quality.Was this review helpful to you?
- Wig made the costumeBy Current Customer | November 5, 2015Great quality for such a low price!Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect ComplimentBy Anonymous | November 10, 2014Made the look very real.Was this review helpful to you?