Knight's Sword Accessory
- Knight's Toy Sword
- Made of plastic
- Shining silver blade
- Gold handle w/ engravings
- 23'' long
- Slays most dragons with ease
What knight is complete without their trusty blade?
Trick question. Because, in fact, no knight is ready without their blade. Sure knights are trained in combat with staffs, spears, bows, and knives, but when the going gets tough and there's a goblin hoard at the gate, a dragon breaking out of the dungeon, or enemy knights challenging you to a duel, you'll want that sword.
Here'a nice shiny sword selection for your knighting needs. This Knight's Sword Accessory is plastic, a bright silver color, and has a gold engraved handle. It's a short blade, at about 23" long and perfect for those tight corners in the castle or some small squires who need an appropriately sized blade. So yes, by all means, get the staff and spear, just don't forget the blade. When you run into that dragon, you'll be wanting it.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- nice qualityBy Current Customer | October 25, 2019seems nice for a plastic sword. ShinyWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- You get what you pay for.By tweekle | October 24, 2016This sword was pretty much what I expected for the price I paid. I'm sure it will make it past Halloween so by then, it would serve its purpose.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not what I expected.By Mildred Ackley | August 23, 2016The Knight's Sword pictured had a Silver handle and looked more authentic, but the sword I received had a gold handle and looked more like a toy.Was this review helpful to you?
- Didn't really match the knight costumeBy Anonymous | November 4, 2014Didn't match the costume well.Was this review helpful to you?
- And the sword over my head ...is in my hand nowBy Alain V. | December 23, 2013Watch out now! The glave of through is here!Was this review helpful to you?