5' Hanging Pumpkin Man Decoration
- Hanging Decoration
- Figure has plastic pumpkin head w/ cord loop on top for hanging
- Figure's arms are foam-covered wire, can be posed as desired
- Arms are draped w/ gauze & cheesecloth to form body
- Figure is 5 feet tall w/ arm span of up to 40"
- Jack-o'-lantern face lights w/ green LED
- Requires 3 LR44 button batteries (demo batteries included)
Out of Your Gourd
Creating the perfect vibe can be tricky. How do you choose when there are so many options? There are strange lab scenes, graveyard landscapes, and all sorts of apocalyptic scenarios. If you're looking for a way to choose a theme without losing your... wait for it... gourd, then you need to choose a show-stopping centerpiece for your front yard. Something that's scary enough to stir up excitement for this spooky season and yet, something that won't scare away your neighborhood trick-or-treaters. That leftover candy can be a Halloween curse.
This grinning jack-o-lantern is ready to add some seriously eerie atmosphere to your yard! The pumpkin face glows green, running on button batteries. He hangs from his loop at five feet tall and his arms can be posed to add even more character. With a tattered cloth body and adjustable arms, this ghoulish decoration might pack a punch in your front yard but it's easy to store away in preparation for next years festivities once Halloween is over.
From the same vine
Creating a creepy pumpkin patch vibe is an all at once unique and classic way to decorate. And hey, we have to say this guy provides some serious inspiration for pumpkin carving this year!