- Zombie Flamingo
- Plastic figure w/ metal rods for legs
- Approximately 12'' high
- Zombie Flamingo
- Perfect for the eventual zombie apocalypse
You've seen pink flamingo lawn ornaments before, right? They're sort of a classic piece of Americana decor. They've become rarer than they used to be (we don’t get it either), in fact, they were thrown away en masse in the 1990s. Problem is, they're back and they're hungry. We thought we were through with the pesky things, but little did we know that they weren't through with us. We always thought the zombie apocalypse would rise quickly, but we never thought it would start with zombie flamingos. Why, Florida, why?
Bring back the flamingo craze in your neighborhood but this time with a twist! Your neighbors will be thrown for a loop when they walk by your place and see this half dead creature standing post in your yard. You’ll of course get a kick out of their confusion because duh people of the neighborhood, zombies are all the rage!
- FlaminghoulBy Tar | May 7, 2021He is perfect! Great size and it'll fit in my garden wonderfullyBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Do not buy.By Current Customer | September 14, 2016When I saw these online I was so excited. They look awesome online. I ordered three of them and couldn't wait. Once they came I was disappointed to see that they are not painted the same as the image. I put them in the yard and thought oh well. A few days later I noticed the paint was peeling off leaving a gray flamingo behind. Since you are not able to return opened items I have learned not to purchase from here again. I wish the quality matched the product shown. Don't waste your money like I did.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Cool, but super small. We expected these to be more resemblant of standard size flamingo lawn ornaments.Was this review helpful to you?