12-Inch Light Up Skeleton Octopus Decoration
- Octopus Decoration
- Molded plastic skeleton
- Approx. 6" tall, 12" base diameter
- Head glows w/ blue LED
- Requires 3 AG13 button cell batteries (demo batteries included)
- Battery compartment in underside of head requires Phillips-head screwdriver (not included) to open
- Never mind that real octopuses don't have skeletons....
When you think of spooky Halloween creatures, an octopus might not even cross your mind. We usually decorate for the season with animals like spiders, bats, crows, owls, and cats. However, we think an octopus can be creepy in its own way. Although they’re not particularly dangerous toward humans, they’re uncannily smart and move in ways that might look a little unsettling to us. And of course, when you make a skeleton shaped like it, any creature can look spooky! So, if you enjoy unique scary creatures or you want to continue your nautical décor theme into the autumn months, we have something you might like!
This 12-Inch Light-Up Skeleton Octopus will help you bring the spookiness from under the sea into your home! It has eight legs, black eyes, and an ominous bluish glow that will really let the creepiness shine. You’ll enjoy displaying this unique skeleton creature at Halloween year after year!
- Four StarsBy Gingerkat | September 8, 2022Item is as described and pictured. Came well packaged. Lights up blue. Not very large though. Would fit in a 12in. Square. Only problem is the tester cord is glued into the items light pack. So will have to cut off.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Scott...it's a SQUID-eton!By David | October 1, 2022Got this as a gift for a friend that LOVES Halloween.....(I mean REALLY, really loves it!) and I try to find her something 'different' each season
and this year, it was the Skeleton Octopus...(lights up!)Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?