Skull Halloween Candy Bowl Decoration
- Molded plastic candy bowl holder
- Molded and painted skull details
- Total prop size is 9" H x 8" W x 9" D
- Inner candy bowl is 7" L x 6" W x 4" D
We know that your first impulse when you see a skull-shaped bowl is to put candy in it. But did you know that you can do all kinds of things with a skull-shaped bowl? Carry it around and enact Hamlet. Put it in the passenger seat of your car and drive in the carpool lane. The cops will never know! And when your significant other is out of town, put it on their pillow so you don’t get lonely. You’ll find the skull fascinating company and capable of engaging you in lengthy conversation. What you do with your skull-shaped bowl is limited only by your own imagination!
Of course, the best use of our Skull Candy Bowl is to keep candy in, that’s not up for debate. If you want to be the “cool” house on Halloween, there’s a few things you need: the full sized candy bars, the haunted house in the garage, and, of course, our Skull Candy Bowl. Great for entertaining guests, too!
|Standard||Prop Size||9" H x 8" W x 9" D||9" H x 8" W x 9" D|
|Standard||Inner Candy Bowl||7" L x 6" W x 4" D||7" L x 6" W x 4" D|
- Five StarsBy Laurie Eldridge | July 17, 2022I absolutely love this, it’s way bigger than I thought and it’s quite durable!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- skeleton candy bowlBy teresa vasallo | April 4, 2017very nice, big and it holds a lot of candyWas this review helpful to you?
- goth easter basketBy Current Customer | January 2, 2017love it- my new easter basketWas this review helpful to you?