Women's Vintage Pin Up Soldier Costume
- 100% polyester
- Midriff top has functional buttons and same-fabric ties at center front
- Top has decorative buttons on collar & sleeve cuffs
- Embroidered rank stripes on right sleeve
- Slim-fit cropped pants have back zipper
- Pants have decorative buttons on front waist & on cuffs
- Hat has elastic loop at each side to pin to hair or slide over a headband (pins and headband not included)
- Hat has embroidered star on front
- Exclusively, made by us!
These days, we don't think of pin-up girls as heroes very often. They were just models, right? Not during WW2! During World War Two pin-up girls were painted on airplane noses, much like the bowheads on the bow of a Viking ship. While these ladies might have looked a little risque, they were there to bring the airplane extra luck on their perilous trips over the European mainland. While women weren't allowed to be a part of those harrowing dog fights high in the sky, the illustrations painted on these planes would give the pilots the confidence to take off with a steady hand. In the forties, it didn't matter what your specialty was. The name of the game was one for all and all for one!
Details & Design
Any fan of retro fashion is sure to love this Made by Us pin-up costume that combines khaki and classy in a timeless way. It features a high-waisted pair of army green pants and a khaki cropped top that ties in the middle. It's topped with a military-style hat to set it off right. The top has a charming square neckline and is accented with gold buttons that match the double buttons on the pants. With a timeless color scheme and a structured cut, this outfit will make your salute really hit home.
Neat as a Pin
Are you ready to get that pin-up girl polish? Curl your hair into the perfect Victory roll and apply a classic red lipstick for an amazing pin-up girl look. Throw on a pair of character pumps and you'll look right at home posing for the camera. Now, all you need to do is find someone to paint your picture on the side of an airplane. Honestly, we don't think that's too much to ask!
|X-Small||Pants Waist||25 1/2" - 26 1/2"||65cm - 67cm|
|X-Small||Pants Outseam||27 1/4"||69cm|
|Small||Top Length||14 1/2"||37cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||27" - 28"||69cm - 71cm|
|Small||Pants Outseam||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||29" - 30"||74cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Pants Outseam||27 3/4"||70cm|
|Large||Top Length||15 1/2"||39cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||32 1/2" - 33 1/2"||83cm - 85cm|
|Large||Pants Outseam||28 1/4"||72cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- The bottoms were ok!By AndreaBlack | October 27, 2019I posted this review just to warn anyone considering this that I could not get my arms through the sleeves. That is a first! For reference, I am 5'6" and 120 lbs. and ordered a size small.Was this review helpful to you?
- Wouldnt fit a toddlerBy Jessica | October 25, 2021Height 5’5 | Size MediumThe top was so small I wouldn’t feel right letting my pre teen even try it on! Pants were a size too big and didn’t feel safe enough to sit down in let alone dancing. Would of returned it if the return process wasn’t so useless.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?