Women's Power Rangers Deluxe Green Ranger Costume
- Shoulder Armor
- Pair of Arm Bands
- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Sleeveless dress has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Keyhole neckline, appliqued diamonds at bustline
- Foam-backed shoulder armor has hook & loop fastener at back of neck, attaches to shoulders of dress w/ hook & loop fastener dots
- Foam-backed belt has hook & loop fastener at back, attaches to dress w/ hook & loop fastener dots at waist
- Plastic belt buckle slides onto belt, has printed Pterodactyl emblem
- Foam-backed arm bands slide on
- Fingerless gloves have wide, flared foam cuffs
- Molded plastic goggles have elastic band around back of head
- Goggles have smoky lenses, will restrict vision
- Officially licensed
The fashion world is always changing. Trends come and go, taking the world by storm before just as quickly disappearing. What was universally acknowledged as "hip" in the 1990s is painfully out-of-date now.
Take the Power Rangers, for example. When they first back-flipped their way onto the television scene in 1993, everyone loved their iconic costumes: head-to-toe spandex outfits in overly saturated colors. Fresh! Daring! Innovative! But time marches on, and so do fashion trends. As the years progressed, the Rangers were style savvy enough to know they had to continually reinvent themselves and utilize the newest fashion craze. Over the years, they've updated their costumes countless times, sometimes to the praise and sometimes to the scorn of the fashion community. But fashion is all about taking risks, even if they don't always pay off. The time the Rangers all wore bedazzled costumes with see-through plastic gloves and boots was a low point in the group's history.
Maybe they can find fashion redemption with their newest costume design. They need something big and bold, while still paying homage to their roots. What about using their classic color scheme but pairing it with something totally out of the blue, like mini-dresses? No! It's too crazy! Or... maybe it's just crazy enough to work.
Lead your Rangers to victory with this Women's Power Rangers Deluxe Green Ranger Costume. The costume takes elements from the classic Green Rangers costume and updates it with a modern twist. The green dress features white diamonds across the top and gold trim on the bottom, along with a golden shoulder embellishment. The dress also has a white belt with "Power Rangers" written on the buckle. The costume comes with green-and-white gloves and a green eye mask to protect your identity.
Go, go, Power Rangers!
With this Women's Power Ranger Deluxe Green Ranger Costume, you'll be ready to save the world in style... or just rock your next costume party!
|Small||Chest||33" - 35"||84cm - 89cm|
|Small||Waist||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Small||Hips||35" - 37"||89cm - 94cm|
|Small||Length ( longest point)||36"||91cm|
|Medium||Chest||35" - 37"||89cm - 94cm|
|Medium||Waist||27" - 29"||69cm - 74cm|
|Medium||Hips||37" - 39"||94cm - 99cm|
|Medium||Length ( longest point)||39"||99cm|
|Large||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 33"||76cm - 84cm|
|Large||Hips||41" - 43"||104cm - 109cm|
|Large||Length ( longest point)||42"||107cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review